Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whites are so disrespectful

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Any time some toilet makes a frown face at me, she’s white. Any time some college douchebag flips me off in traffic, he’s white.

Why is this? Do other races assume you might have a gun and try not to pointlessly aggravate or escalate the situation?

BECAUSE THOSE FILTHY GROSS WHORES ARE DISGUSTED WITH YOUR FUCKING STINKY KINKY PERVERSE GROSS FILTHY DERANGED UGLY SUBHUMAN FACE I CAN UNDERSTAND THOSE SLUTS (IN VIDEO GAME)
damn…you’re right.

BECAUSE THOSE FILTHY GROSS WHORES ARE DISGUSTED WITH YOUR FUCKING STINKY KINKY PERVERSE GROSS FILTHY DERANGED UGLY SUBHUMAN FACE I CAN UNDERSTAND THOSE SLUTS (IN VIDEO GAME)
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

white women are vile creatures. at least degenerates of other ethnicities have kids and build something.White women just murder their offspring via abortion and "sudden death syndrome" and slurp chads cock till they hit the grave.

Brutal niggerpill

I'm white and respectful towards brocels

white women are vile creatures. at least degenerates of other ethnicities have kids and build something.White women just murder their offspring via abortion and "sudden death syndrome" and slurp chads cock till they hit the grave.
They're also more likely to fuck dogs more than any other race of foids for some reason. Smh, you would have thought they were more classy jfl

They think they're superior.

There are some types of white people who instantly hate me and I don't like them as well but they are not on my side: pro liberty pro freedom fuck zog
so they are irrelevant

Any time some toilet makes a frown face at me, she’s white. Any time some college douchebag flips me off in traffic, he’s white.

Why is this? Do other races assume you might have a gun and try not to pointlessly aggravate or escalate the situation?
I support ((mass immigrarion)) to white countries :feelsdevil:

At least we're not the most statistically violent race. You're not likely to be sucker punched in the back of the head by a cowardly white. :feelsjuice:

514F0CC7 1C01 4C1B 9D2D 8BC5E68363A4

DB79C007 635A 4DB5 B292 4647CA4F8EDA
5CA6CB02 9B1B 4B9D 867E C5EA8377F732

Monkeypox, hyperinflation, wildfires, drought and more disease.

80E8B8B9 80B5 4BB1 9AF9 A2453ACC1541
F57135E5 D9A1 4155 BFFF 69D424CE5824