Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whites are on average the most good looking people.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I'm talking about true whites, not Mediterranean shitskins from Greece, Spain, and Portugal. Nothing beats blue eyes, tall frame, and blond hair when it comes to looks. Ethnic men can't compete in the dating market when there's such a gap in looks. I believe deep down every ethnic, men or women, is aware of their inferiority as a group of people. Hate against whites stems from envy. If you enter a marathon and finish as the runner-up, you can't help but feel a tingling sensation of anger and jealousy against the person who has bested you. But I think no one is at fault here, nature/God works in mysterious ways. It has chosen to bless the white race with looks, brain power and wealth while cursing the dark races with the opposite.

Content gizele
:cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:
17 may verdal
:cool::feelzez::feelsokman:

Yup. Nordic/Germanic people are the top of the world. An average man from there can move almost anywhere else in the world and live like a god.

Aryan master race tbh
05F0AF17 8377 4B63 986F 9ACCD1D76A25
319E8BFD EE58 4578 B5D0 11C3264B48A6
E943EB9B 028F 4BBD 84D4 3505759FDF83

Not Spanish? R u srs? Hottest guys on earth are Spanish, I thought that was the common knowledge here? When women say tall dark handsome they’re referring to dark features most commonly exhibited by Spanish men. On average whites hotter maybe, but hottest men are Spanish I think? Correct me if I’m wrong?

Like The whole stereotype of women getting excited about “sexy Spaniard”.

Attachments

• FA9B7BC0-3115-4D25-A576-698281B58467.jpeg
    FA9B7BC0-3115-4D25-A576-698281B58467.jpeg
    43.4 KB · Views: 101
never began for me lol

Nordic aren't the smartest or even the most attractive. Russians have higher tier on both, Japanese, Jews, and Igbo are smarter, as well. OP, sounds like you're coping about your whiteness. JBW in SEA.

Not Spanish? R u srs? Hottest guys on earth are Spanish, I thought that was the common knowledge here? When women say tall dark handsome they’re referring to dark features most commonly exhibited by Spanish men. On average whites hotter maybe, but hottest men are Spanish I think? Correct me if I’m wrong?

Yeah, i was thinking about this.

Water is wet.

Wrong.

Kidna this. For some reason men worship real life roblox characters like Dolph Lundgren as epitome of male beauty, while women lust after Johnny Depps and Alain Delons of the world.

"Dark tall and handsome" blonde hait and blue eyes is feminine its looks great on women bad on men. I think medeterian men are the best looking.

Nordic aren't the smartest or even the most attractive. Russians have higher tier on both, Japanese, Jews, and Igbo are smarter, as well. OP, sounds like you're coping about your whiteness. JBW in SEA.
I think nordics have a unique combination of medium T and high IQ which makes the effective conquerors, inventors, engineers and explorers

why you posting racepills in offtopic? :feelsree:

"Dark tall and handsome" blonde hait and blue eyes is feminine its looks great on women bad on men. I think medeterian men are the best looking.
tenor.gif

Blonde hair and blue eyes = Gods

the "med" cope is hilarious

southern euros are shorter and have smaller bones than germanics/nordics
no way they are better looking than northern euros

So by that, then every whitecel on here is a volcel/fakecel?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back