Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Whitepill] What Seperates People From NPCs

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Dreams.

While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams.

__griffith_berserk_drawn_by_black_xiao_hei__0c20bc5699fd8f62ada1f8d4f26c9e09.jpg

Griffith pre Guts leaving was 100% BoyMaxxed https://incels.is/threads/boymaxxing.83498/
My dream is for Nihonese mommygf to cuddle with me every night

277be61fc8bb3fb8c1e4604ee0601f84082e2f35_hq.jpg

Share your dream with the others burning along with the bonfires.

That doesn't mean your dream of being an anime boy isn't lame and retarded though

@itsogrecel

It means I have a soul.

You're not even asian boyo. I'd be willing to go easy on you if you were, but it doesn't even make sense since you aren't even asian.

Beserk is overrated as fuck.

You're not even asian boyo. I'd be willing to go easy on you if you were, but it doesn't even make sense since you aren't even asian.

We live in a world where we have women calling themselves men and men calling themselves women and we're teaching children this is normal.

I believe I am half Japanese therefore I am.

I also look the part so this is an easy fraud.

though biologically being half spic I do have Ancient Asian DNA that comes from the original inhabitants of Latin America that crossed the Behring Straite hence my Mongoloid phenotype.

Good luck with that xenophobic society, they hate otaku bro'. Better hide that shit well.

Good luck with that xenophobic society, they hate otaku bro'. Better hide that shit well.

That's why I'm HafuFrauding.

I am going to present myself as a Half Japanese Half White American looking to explore his mother's country he's never been to before to get rid of the creepy gaijin stereotype.

I also will never discuss any anime/anything weeb unless the girl brings it up first and even then kept only to a minimum.

I can confirm he looks asian. As for you faggots calling his dream "retarded" at least he's devoted to something, unlike 95% of you

I can confirm he looks asian. As for you faggots calling his dream "retarded" at least he's devoted to something, unlike 95% of you

Aww

In January this will no longer just be talk. They just have to be patient.

Tbh. It almost certainly doomed for failure though, unfortunately. Unless he's content with being a betabuxx provider.

I want to be a good boxer/fighter
Im working towards my dream at least

CHINKS IN THE HOUSE!

If people saw him and had to guess his race, 99% of the time they'd say asian or some blend between asian and something else

Over for animecels

tbh anime are one of the most common copes