Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Skinnyfat can be escaped in a matter of weeks

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
8-16 weeks specifically

And I say this as someone who struggled with skinnyfat for far longer.

Just getting this out of the way first: Fasting to escape skinnyfat is retarded, and my abs and I can only laugh at skinnyfat incels on here who tell other skinnyfats to fast. If your body runs out of muscle to break down to keep your heart beating before it runs out of fat to break down for energy, you'll get a heart attack and die a starved skinnyfat virgin. If at all, you should only be fasting if you're obese.

That said, you can still lose 1.5-2 pounds of pure lard every week while lifting weights and eating enough protein. This will actually torch fat faster than fasting in the long run due to the preservation of metabolically active tissue i.e. muscle, and your results pound for pound will be far more visually and statistically appealing. If you have the willpower to endure long water fasts, even aggressive dieting like this should be a cakewalk.

Even the Buzzfeed soyboy Aria Inthavong managed to escape skinnyfat within 4 months.

If you hate the gym (I'm guessing you do), you can probably get away with body weight pushups, inverted table rows, and split squats at home since you have to little muscle on you that even these rudimentary exercises will give you enough of a training stimulus to maintain or even build fat-burning aesthetically pleasing muscle mass, if you fit into the general skinnyfat category.

You can do it. I believe in you. Nobody deserves to be skinnyfat except for roastie thots on Instagram and Twitch.

Thanks for coming up with these threads. Much appreciated.

I’ve been going to the gym since April and I didn’t gain any weight. I feel stronger and I can lift heavier weight but I’m not seeing any changes in my weight or muscle mass.

People overestimate how low their weight needs to be to have a flat tight stomach for abs.

Generally it’s 20lbs less than you think you need to be.

So if your 200 and you think you need to be 180 for abs and not be skinny fat chances are you need to be 160. If your a Manlet at 180 and you think you just need to be 160, chances are you need to be 140.

some solutions for auschwitzcels?

I like the high from water fasting and it's good practice for suifasting.

People overestimate how low their weight needs to be to have a flat tight stomach for abs.

Generally it’s 20lbs less than you think you need to be.

So if your 200 and you think you need to be 180 for abs and not be skinny fat chances are you need to be 160. If your a Manlet at 180 and you think you just need to be 160, chances are you need to be 140.

some solutions for auschwitzcels?
Lift weights obviously

Maintain a caloric surplus of 300-400 every day.

Try to get 4-6 meals every day and set up something to remind you of when you need to eat. Have meals prepared ahead of time so you don't have to cook that often or rely on low-quality takeout.

A good macronutrient split for you will be 30% protein 20% fat 50% carbs. If you find you have trouble eating that many carbs, you can opt for fewer carbs and more fat. The protein is a must and should not be changed.

Lift weights obviously

Maintain a caloric surplus of 300-400 every day.

Try to get 4-6 meals every day and set up something to remind you of when you need to eat. Have meals prepared ahead of time so you don't have to cook that often or rely on low-quality takeout.

A good macronutrient split for you will be 30% protein 20% fat 50% carbs. If you find you have trouble eating that many carbs, you can opt for fewer carbs and more fat. The protein is a must and should not be changed.
Thanks buddy

Been going to the gym weekly since 2014. Still skinnyfat but more muscle mass appearing. I also feel my arms getting leaner and more structured.

B-b-but IT told me everyone is fat basement dwelling neckbears that are 300lbs +

Getting lean is easy. The problem is staying lean. Even pro bodybuilders can't do that. Let's be realistic. You can't constantly be on a strict diet for the rest of your life. That's what it would take to stay ripped all the time. Why am I the only person that talks about this? Everyone else is obsessed with achieving leanness, but no one thinks beyond that.

i struggle to eat a full size meal. i rather eat small sized meals
Then eat more frequently. All that matters is you get your calories.

That's months. It can be done within a matter of days... 365 days. Lol. Title made me think you were going to recommend fasting.

I have been working out since mid May. I was eating maintenance at first and gained 20 kg in my bench and then started cutting 6 weeks ago. I weigh only 3 kg less (I weigh 92 kg) than I did when I started but I look better than when I weighed 85 kg one year ago because I have more muscle. Still, I want to lose weight faster. I have been thinking of fasting once my summer job ends because it's too brutal to fast while doing the job. Or maybe I need to cut more hardcore. Just eating beef perhaps.

Last edited:
Getting lean is easy. The problem is staying lean. Even pro bodybuilders can't do that. Let's be realistic. You can't constantly be on a strict diet for the rest of your life. That's what it would take to stay ripped all the time. Why am I the only person that talks about this? Everyone else is obsessed with achieving leanness, but no one thinks beyond that.

i dont feel like reposting it but the aquaman guy immediately added like 30 lbs of fat after the filming ended

and he was being photographed all the time, his career depended on looking good

That's months. It can be done within a matter of days... 365 days. Lol. Title made me think you were going to recommend fasting.

I have been working out since mid May. I was eating maintenance at first and gained 20 kg in my bench and then started cutting 6 weeks ago. I weigh only 3 kg less (I weigh 92 kg) than I did when I started but I look better than when I weighed 85 kg one year ago because I have more muscle. Still, I want to lose weight faster. I have been thinking of fasting once my summer job ends because it's too brutal to fast while doing the job. Or maybe I need to cut more hardcore. Just eating beef perhaps.
1kg a week is as brutal as you can go without severely diminished returns.
B-b-but IT told me everyone is fat basement dwelling neckbears that are 300lbs +
It's always funny to see a cucktears poster get outed as a sausage-fingered lardface when they're always the first ones to call us fat.

i dont feel like reposting it but the aquaman guy immediately added like 30 lbs of fat after the filming ended

and he was being photographed all the time, his career depended on looking good
This must be a joke, I've been on caloric deficit for so long to the point that I can do it with ease, there is no way in hell that doing maintenance, ie getting more calories is gonna be more difficult. Also actors change their body shape depending on the role they must play and correct me if I am wrong but I think a pro bodybuilder's physique highly depends on whether he has to build more muscle mass in that period or get leaner for a competition that is approaching.

Last edited:
tried, doesnt work
some other ideas?
Sure you have.

Give me a rundown of your typical day of eating.

The amount of people that claim to "eat" but won't even touch 2k calories is amazin

Sure you have.

Give me a rundown of your typical day of eating.

The amount of people that claim to "eat" but won't even touch 2k calories is amazin
so
9:00 breakfast
15:00 lunch
23:00 dinner
sometimes something between it and sweets too

Skinnyfat is a meme anyway. Foids don’t give a shit if your face and height are good.

F A C E A N D H E I G H T

It's all down to genetic. You have elite athletes who are skinny fat.

so
9:00 breakfast
15:00 lunch
23:00 dinner
sometimes something between it and sweets too
What do you have for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

What do you have for breakfast, lunch and dinner?
breakfast - rolls, sandwiches, depends
lunch - whatever my mom gives me, sometimes im eating twice
dinner - rolls, sandwiches, cornflakes or eggs or other shit whatever i want to eat

This must be a joke, I've been on caloric deficit for so long to the point that I can do it with ease, there is no way in hell that doing maintenance, ie getting more calories is gonna be more difficult. Also actors change their body shape depending on the role they must play and correct me if I am wrong but I think a pro bodybuilder's physique highly depends on whether he has to build more muscle mass in that period or get leaner for a competition that is approaching.
Some people have small stomachs and forget to eat. Some of them have active jobs or hobbies. A lot of them are tall. Combine tall, small stomach, active lifestyle, and dietary absent-mindedness, and you have your standard issue hungry skeleton.

Skinnyfat is a meme anyway. Foids don’t give a shit if your face and height are good.

F A C E A N D H E I G H T
True, but fat fucks up your face and skinny makes you a prime target for bullying. If there's any body type that can directly cause inceldom in a boderline human, it's skinnyfat.

Some people have small stomachs and forget to eat. Some of them have active jobs or hobbies. A lot of them are tall. Combine tall, small stomach, active lifestyle, and dietary absent-mindedness, and you have your standard issue hungry skeleton.
Yes but I would say that one's a particular case, not the norm. And I thought they mean it's difficult to stay lean without getting fat again.

I love water fasting too.
Fasting is the only reason I can keep my weight down
I heard every dude in Finnland is bald and there is a chad shortage there... Is that true? Some guy in Finnland said I could get free facial reconstructive surgery if I moved there.

Yes but I would say that one's a particular case, not the norm. And I thought they mean it's difficult to stay lean without getting fat again.
By "lean" they mean single digit body fat. It really is difficult to get and stay that lean without dedicating a significant part of your life to it. But staying below 15% body fat is pretty easy if you're not a weak-willed brainlet.

Thanks

I lift weights and eat a lot of protein

Still am skinnyfat:feelsrope:

Death by the :bluepill:

I heard every dude in Finnland is bald and there is a chad shortage there... Is that true? Some guy in Finnland said I could get free facial reconstructive surgery if I moved there.
We are really ugly.
Foreign guys come here to fuck our women

By "lean" they mean single digit body fat. It really is difficult to get and stay that lean without dedicating a significant part of your life to it. But staying below 15% body fat is pretty easy if you're not a weak-willed brainlet.
If so yes I agree but you don't even need to be that lean.
We are really ugly.
Funny because I have been mocked by Finnish women in the past.

Last edited:
damn first time i heard about skinnyfat is this forum and it's my problem for months now... staying at like 77kg at 186cm...some cardio and push ups/squats. Guess i have to count calories after all

problem is most people expect a six pack or at least a four pack which requires at least 10% bodyfat, which most men will never get, even with long periods of dieting

You will look like shit unless you have a rock solid diet JFL at thinking not eating and losing weight while trying to gain muscle at the same time will make you look like anything other than pure dog shit. If you aren’t GAINING weight you are just a coping delusional thintard who is wasting away thinking that losing fat and muscle at the same means you are ‘lean’

Sorry, you’re just skinny now. You aren’t muscular, you aren’t “gaining muscles while losing “2 lbs of lard a week” you are actually losing whatever tiny musculature you in equal amounts along with the lard. How braindead can this forum get?

You will look like shit unless you have a rock solid diet JFL at thinking not eating and losing weight while trying to gain muscle at the same time will make you look like anything other than pure dog shit. If you aren’t GAINING weight you are just a coping delusional thintard who is wasting away thinking that losing fat and muscle at the same means you are ‘lean’

Sorry, you’re just skinny now. You aren’t muscular, you aren’t “gaining muscles while losing “2 lbs of lard a week” you are actually losing whatever tiny musculature you in equal amounts along with the lard. How braindead can this forum get?
I did 36 days and noticed no loss of muscle.
We are really ugly.
I heard Finns are more Uralic than Nordic so they look like deformed Russians. I might have to stoop by Finnland if I ever surgerymax but their femoids probably don't like under 6ft Mediterraneans.

Lmao I'm not talking about gaining muscle, just maintaining it. I made a brief reference to gaining it as something that might have a small chance of happening if you have good genetics.

While it is true that you do need to gain weight to reliably gain muscle, doing that before you've lowered your body fat will just make you a bloated mess who takes ages to get past a novice weight-to-strength ratio because you have so much pointless flabby mass hanging off you.

Fuck it. I'm going to fast for five days. First day I'll have carbs in me and second work day I'll be completely fasted (whatever, I did four fasted work days in a row last summer) and then three days off. It will be boring as fuck and I won't exercise during it other than maybe walks. Maybe a bit of strength training cause I heard it helps to maintain. Want to get leaner faster.

Why are you posting this redpill garbage here

Lmao I'm not talking about gaining muscle, just maintaining it. I made a brief reference to gaining it as something that might have a small chance of happening if you have good genetics.

While it is true that you do need to gain weight to reliably gain muscle, doing that before you've lowered your body fat will just make you a bloated mess who takes ages to get past a novice weight-to-strength ratio because you have so much pointless flabby mass hanging off you.
It’s largely a waste of time to try and build a base while trying to lose weight, you will never make strength gains at all and will only look slightly better than if you didn’t even lift at all. I would just pour all my energy into losing the fat quickly and then just switching to lifting full time if I was in that situation, not trying to lift weights while on a calorie deficit / fast. Too much work for almost nothing.

You have inspired me. I am going to do this sensibly next week. Thanks fren.

It’s largely a waste of time to try and build a base while trying to lose weight, you will never make strength gains at all and will only look slightly better than if you didn’t even lift at all. I would just pour all my energy into losing the fat quickly and then just switching to lifting full time if I was in that situation, not trying to lift weights while on a calorie deficit / fast. Too much work for almost nothing.
The only way you're going to maintain muscle during an aggressive diet is if you lift weights. You're also going to make neural adaptations that'll allow you to move the most weight possible with the muscle you have, meaning you'll be in the best position possible to bulk back up once you're lean enough. Dieting without lifting is how a lot of people become skinnyfat in the first place.