Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whiteknights.is

BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

Me X Ochako Uraraka fanart
★★★★★

Page is full of white knight cuckoldry saying "Be a man" and their definition of "being a man" is apparently saving a foid who won't do anything for you and will cuck you in the end, not to mention they are not entitled to my protection and by their logic foids should foid up and give us sex, I would have knocked that chink out myself on the 1st clip JFL :feelskek:

BTW:Note to IT, This guy really wasnt dating her, this was only a social experiment. Thanks @FucktheFBI

Last edited:
"You're not a man unless you put yourself into risky situations to butt into a situation of which you don't know what's happening!"

Lol fuck these toilets and fuck society man. These faggots don't give a fuck about me, so why should I "be a man"? So society can leech off my sacrifices? You wish

Shank that nigger

"You're not a man unless you put yourself into risky situations to butt into a situation of which you don't know what's happening!"

Lol fuck these toilets and fuck society man. These faggots don't give a fuck about me, so why should I "be a man"? So society can leech off my sacrifices? You wish
How about they "man up" and fucking tell foids to give us sex how about that normies?

Shank that nigger
Thinking about it, not using martial arts because fuck that, you can legally use a blade in that situation

Grew up being told to defend females, through school I was punished when I did not defend females and when I defended myself from them. None of those people ever extended a hand to me, yet they demanded of me to help them and save them.

If the guy arguing was 6'6 jacked chad they wouldn't dare step foot to a genetically superior male like that, they only do this shit to try to have a chance with the girl. My father got a tire iron to the fucking face for standing up for some whore, its never worth it and 9 times out of 10 she did some fucked up shit.

Grew up being told to defend females, through school I was punished when I did not defend females and when I defended myself from them.
Thank fuck my schools were never like this but my middle school principal was racist af and trashed on the ethnic students (specifically male ethnics including myself) so hard

None of those people ever extended a hand to me, yet they demanded of me to help them and save them.
How about normies man up themselves and face me, @Grodd and @gymcellragefuel instead?

Grew up being told to defend females, through school I was punished when I did not defend females and when I defended myself from them. None of those people ever extended a hand to me, yet they demanded of me to help them and save them.
I thought no one is obligated to give people things? Lol

Men are expected to give protection for foids for free, but foids aren't expected to give us sex as they should?

I thought no one is obligated to give people things? Lol

Men are expected to give protection for foids for free, but foids aren't expected to give us sex as they should?
Fuck em, I wouldn't give a rat's ass if I saw a foid being attacked by the chad/tyrone they chose to be with

A puppy is at least worth saving.

Fuck em, I wouldn't give a rat's ass if I saw a foid being attacked by the chad/tyrone they chose to be with

A puppy is at least worth saving.
Yeah that's her fault. The foid at hand could of chosen a sophisticated and magnificent gentleman like me, but instead she chosen the brainless brute who beats her, and she should face the consequences of her actions, she chose that retard over a guy like me. LOL

I did this experiment when I had an attractive foid friend. White knights swarmed and a few even gave the foid its number JFL

It's normie shit to say this but imagine if the genders were reversed lol

Someones should do a poll on a normie social media platform
Both are yes or no questions

"Should men be obligated to risk their lives to protect women?"
and
"Should women be obligated to give free sex with men?"

And see the results.

You'll truly see how much gender equality we have lol

Fucking cucks i wanna behead those white knights

View attachment 1210428
Page is full of white knight cuckoldry saying "Be a man" and their definition of "being a man" is apparently saving a foid who won't do anything for you and will cuck you in the end, not to mention they are not entitled to my protection and by their logic foids should foid up and give us sex, I would have knocked that chink out myself on the 1st clip JFL :feelskek:

BTW:Note to IT, This guy really wasnt dating her, this was only a social experiment. Thanks @FucktheFBI
Its funny how if the bf was some intimidating guy they would have stfu and just walked away instead of white knighting

Someones should do a poll on a normie social media platform
Both are yes or no questions

"Should men be obligated to risk their lives to protect women?"
and
"Should women be obligated to give free sex with men?"

And see the results.

You'll truly see how much gender equality we have lol

Total white knight bite the curb

Remember that if a white knight ever does that you're legally allowed to shoot him in most USA states. That's what I'd do if some retard started smearing me with his filthy hands. Bam Bam! Enjoy being Swiss cheese fucker

Remember that if a white knight ever does that you're legally allowed to shoot him in most USA states. That's what I'd do if some retard started smearing me with his filthy hands. Bam Bam! Enjoy being Swiss cheese fucker
Yeah I wont even use my MMA skills at that point because fuck that I willd destroy them with weapons

Execution by firing squad for them all

Over if you think this isn’t staged.