Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whiteknighting cucks

ReallyRice

ReallyRice

ER calls and I must answer.
-
So in one of my WhatsApp group chats this one girl starts going on a tantrum complaining about how hard it is to be a female gamer and that she gets flamed constantly for playing like literal shit in League of legos. And as expected an army of cucks start writing shit like:

"Yeah, they're just a bunch of insecure losers, don't think too much about it!:feelstastyman:"
"Yep, I've read alot about women being targeted in this area sadly:feelstastyman:"
"Anyone who seriously thinks men outcompete women in gaming are retarded!:feelstastyman:"

Yeah sure, show me your fucking female esports teams and chess grandmasters:feelsohh::feelsohh:
Fucking cucks, you're responsible for this shitty world, white knighting won't get you a scent of pussy fucking retards
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

it's so obvious the only reason why people are nice to girls is because they have an open flesh wound. another example of how being a foid is basically life on tutorial mode.

Literally everyone gets flamed when playing like dogshit.
But only foids think that they are special enough to complain about such a trivial thing. They've been put on a pedestal all their life, they can't handle being treated like a standard human being.

Whiteknights are worse than cucks.

Whiteknights are all there is between us and women losing their rights and all modern problems (feminism, incels, degeneracy, low birth rates) being solved.

Whiteknights are all there is between us and women losing their rights and all modern problems (feminism, incels, degeneracy, low birth rates) being solved.
This.