Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion whiteknight maxxing vs thug maxxing?

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
what do you guys think crosses the line between being a white knight and a thug? there's definitely overlap, both develop the capacity for violence as a means for ascension. but i believe the white knights are more likely to abide by the law.

also, white knights are more likely to serve society too. i have many experiences of being hounded by males that think i'm going to be a threat or disturbance to society. and pretty much all of it is catered towards women. i believe actual thugs though don't care as much. in fact, they're the ones that are actually being physically violent towards women.

White knights are a myth no man actually wants to be a white knight saving women and getting nothing out of it. That's just how some men end up due to the bluepilled bullshit they were fed due to the women in their life.

White knights are a myth no man actually wants to be a white knight saving women and getting nothing out of it. That's just how some men end up due to the bluepilled bullshit they were fed due to the women in their life.
no they're definitely not a myth lol. i know plenty of WK dudes IRL.

White knights are agressive towards incels but not to women. Thugs are agressive to everyone. I think that's the difference

White knights are agressive towards incels but not to women. Thugs are agressive to everyone. I think that's the difference
i see. thugs are more respectable to me tbh

thugs generally left me alone. WK's on the other hand, seem to actively seek me out

no they're definitely not a myth lol. i know plenty of WK dudes IRL.
I also know people in cults. That doesn't mean the culture is legitimate or that they would've come to that on their own. That man isn't acting to be a white knight and get nothing out of it he still believes if he is a white knight he will eventually get something out of it. Just look at what inceltears say if you're a good man you will get a woman but we here know that is not true

I also know people in cults. That doesn't mean the culture is legitimate or that they would've come to that on their own. That man isn't acting to be a white knight and get nothing out of it he still believes if he is a white knight he will eventually get something out of it. Just look at what inceltears say if you're a good man you will get a woman but we here know that is not true
i see.

yea dunno, i still do know WK's, but maybe i'm just around a lot of dumb ppl.

i see. thugs are more respectable to me tbh

thugs generally left me alone. WK's on the other hand, seem to actively seek me out
Yeah, as an incel you are like a magnet for white knights. They have a superiority complex so they will become enraged if someone they perceive as inferior hurt their ego. Their self righteousness is only matched by their agression

Yeah, as an incel you are like a magnet for white knights. They have a superiority complex so they will become enraged if someone they perceive as inferior hurt their ego. Their self righteousness is only matched by their agression
i see

yea some ppl seem to actually want to physically harm incels

what do you guys think crosses the line between being a white knight and a thug? there's definitely overlap, both develop the capacity for violence as a means for ascension. but i believe the white knights are more likely to abide by the law.

also, white knights are more likely to serve society too. i have many experiences of being hounded by males that think i'm going to be a threat or disturbance to society. and pretty much all of it is catered towards women. i believe actual thugs though don't care as much. in fact, they're the ones that are actually being physically violent towards women.
I actually help anyone in need if they ask for it or need it, good person trait

The majority of men are white knight cucks.