Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whiteknight Cop Dies While Trying To Save A Foid

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-

This was happened in Bursa, Turkey. Based husband was beating his whore wife and the whiteknight cop tried to save her. Door was locked so he tried to climb to the 3rd floor. What a fucking retard. I am so happy that there is one less whiteknight in the world :lul:

Türkiye moment
vote AKParti, so ISIS can come back in GTA 5 :ahegao: :feelsdevil::feelsLSD::smonk:

What a damned fool, he shoudve wait for the backup, thats how irl heroes end up. What does "inceleme" means?

srbi supermeni according to balkan niggers :feelskek::feelskek:
lmao I know that song
'We serbs are supermen, fighting the entire world' -
Bosnian vs partisan vs serb | 4chan Flag Bearers | Know Your Meme

I like Turky
They make serbs seethe
Turks destroyed Byzantium, methinks eastern roman empire got better culture than osmans

@decembrist_kirillov do you feel bad for Byzantium????? Warmonger!

Lol, well deserved

Good riddance. one less whiteknight simp cuck

She would probably find a chad later and forget him anyway

He should have trained parkour

Good riddance cuck

This was happened in Bursa, Turkey. Based husband was beating his whore wife and the whiteknight cop tried to save her. Door was locked so he tried to climb to the 3rd floor. What a fucking retard. I am so happy that there is one less whiteknight in the world :lul:
Danm that must have been a strong door lock.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back