Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whitehouse intern slut claims to be assaulted by reporter for moving her hand out the way

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Screen Shot 2018 11 11 at 114127 AM

Screen Shot 2018 11 11 at 114547 AM

JFL where is the part he karate chopped her? FUCKING CUCK

"Acosta said on CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360" that he was "trying to hang onto the microphone" when he was approached by the intern, who tried to take his microphone away as he attempted to ask a question of Trump during a White House press briefing.".

Another non-issue that will be elevated to sexual assault and whatever else. Professional victim is the only job foids do these days and yet cucks will be calling for his head.

Cuckservatives are nearly as bad as libtards. What a non issue. I hate Acosta but he did nothing wrong here.

Normally I would be mad, but this is Acucksta we're talking about. That attention whore probably enjoys the smell of his own farts

"Acosta said on CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360" that he was "trying to hang onto the microphone" when he was approached by the intern, who tried to take his microphone away as he attempted to ask a question of Trump during a White House press briefing.".

Another non-issue that will be elevated to sexual assault and whatever else. Professional victim is the only job foids do these days and yet cucks will be calling for his head.
He shouldn't have foid interns in the first place. I thought trump wasn't a cuck that knew about them screaming rape any chance they get.
Normally I would be mad, but this Acucksta we're talking about. That attention whore probably enjoys the smell of his own farts
The positive from this is the guy being accused is a major cuck himself.

I guess the Trump administration decided to fight back against false accusations of sexual assault against femoids (e.g. by Kavanaugh) by making its own false accusations.
Got to fight fire with fire.

Voting Trump should be considered Chad worship and should get you banned.

In the long run, though, it might not be the greatest strategy, since this could easily turn into a contest to see who's the biggest white knight cuck of them all. It's one of the reasons why I hate femiservatives.
We have to shame the whiteknights and cucks also, and remind them they'll never get any pussy or respect from femoids if they keep kissing their asses and allowing them to chad chase without consequences.

I have gone past the point of caring. It feels like a dream world where this is even a issue. In a normal world, he would have struck that whore across the face as hard as he could for daring to interupt him like that.

It feels like a dream world where this is even a issue. In a normal world, he would have struck that whore across the face as hard as he could for daring to interupt him like that.
That's how it's always been for thousands of years until (((they))) got in power.

lets stop "meme" assaulting them and do it for real.

in total war
in hearts of iron. in dark souls.

holy fucking christ NUKES NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW FUCKING NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOoWWWWWWW

That woman is at least 30 years old, how the FUCK is she still an intern?