Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Whitecels, would you fook a negress who is into raceplay?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-

(Just be a neo-nazi on Omegle theory; pajeetcrusader is not really white but he's white passing)
FD7qwHyXsA4acB6

I generally frown upon interracial relationships, but simultaneously I look at all the White European women as a constant fucking embarrassment becoming more and more with every year a lost cause to which there is very little hope as much as I like the idea of preserving White European civilization. Definitely not with a black woman, however, I sometimes wonder if I would ever become desperate enough for an Asian woman eventually. Upon that question, I simply don't know. Not that it really matters all that much anyway since I'm thoroughly convinced there isn't a single woman alive of any race or ethnicity that will ever want to have anything to do with me, so even the question itself is utterly redundant. I do know one thing, it sucks being a White man, because you're literally considered public enemy number one merely for existing where you're basically hated by the majority of brain-dead White women. I hate this fucking world. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I'm not white (neither am I black) but I have ebony fetish.

If he is white passing i am @BummerDrummer

I would if given the choice, I'm considered white by most blacks.

Hell yeah although Black women mog white women

Raceplay? Does that mean I'd have to play the part of some hillbilly klansman while fucking? Nah, too much work and I don't want to look cringe. But just because she is into raceplay doesn't mean raceplay is part of the fook in question as this is not clarified. So then, yes. As long as she is tall, darkskinned, attractive face, and has a hymen.

Volcel if you wouldn't

Some black women are ugly and some are good looking. So yes I would fook. But from what I see American black women are ugly so on those I will pass

tfw no gf i can slap around and call a nigger during sex

I do know one thing, it sucks being a White man, because you're literally considered public enemy number one merely for existing where you're basically hated by the majority of brain-dead White women. I hate this fucking world. :feelsjuice:

Everything is a battle.

Even asking for scrambled eggs on toast at a cafe can turn into massive stress.

Everything is a battle.

Even asking for scrambled eggs on toast at a cafe can turn into massive stress.
Well, especially if you ask for scrambled and they instead deliver you over easy intentionally to your own personal dismay. The absolute horror of a breakfast entree delivered incorrectly. :dafuckfeels::yes::feelshehe:

Last edited:
Hell
Some black women are ugly and some are good looking. So yes I would fook.:mask:
But from what I see American black women are ugly so on those I will pass
Negress

basically is she if a chunky/obese negress she at least needs to be young then I'd ascend with her
plump lolis are cute too, white or black