Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whitecels, What would you do with this ferret looking foid?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
Racist woman

Looks fuckable enough. I'd beat her so that she's on the edge of blacking out, then fuck her semi-conscious body.

Looks fuckable enough. I'd beat her so that she's on the edge of blacking out, then fuck her semi-conscious body.
Id put her in a cage full of ferrets and they would feast on her corpse while her biggest fear, WHITE MEN, Are watching her get eaten!

On a vacation to Africa as a reeducation experience. After a couple years we'll check in if her views have changed and maybe consider letting her back in.

On a vacation to Africa as a reeducation experience. After a couple years we'll check in if her views have changed and maybe consider letting her back in.
She would be machete fodder or lion food by then.

I would

torture her to death (in video game)

I wouldn't date someone who doesn't like me.

She would bring back AIDS and whatever other unknown STDs