Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Whitecels need to stop coping

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
"I don't wanna use JBW and go overseas it's expensive!" It's 2k a month in Philippines and $600 a month in Thailand plus airplane expenses. Of course you'll have to save a bit but it's not impossible.

"It's immoral to take advantage of poor women!" If they made average income they'd take advantage of you in a second to get you to orbit for them or waste your money. Don't think for a second women are any different overseas.

"I only want white foids!" Volcel.

imagine " preserving " your own race and limiting your options just because you don't wanna hurt le white race, those are the same people that fucked you over and caused inceldom and allowed nigs to walk all over you. Quit being a fucking bitch and get what you can, us trucels are at the bottom of the barrel envying you fucks.

imagine " preserving " your own race and limiting your options just because you don't wanna hurt le white race, those are the same people that fucked you over and caused inceldom and allowed nigs to walk all over you. Quit being a fucking bitch and get what you can, us trucels are at the bottom of the barrel envying you fucks.
Well said but tbh I think basically anyone could ascend in the Philippines.

@Stupid Clown SFcels are pathetic

Didn't you say you where white @Stupid Clown :feelskek: :feelshehe:

i can hear the muh noises from snowflakes rn

"I don't wanna use JBW and go overseas it's expensive!" It's 2k a month in Philippines and $600 a month in Thailand plus airplane expenses. Of course you'll have to save a bit but it's not impossible.
You can SEAmaxx with an average income. Above average, you're basically a king there.
"It's immoral to take advantage of poor women!" If they made average income they'd take advantage of you in a second to get you to orbit for them or waste your money. Don't think for a second women are any different overseas.
I would go so far as to contest the notion that you're "taking advantage" of poor women. These women are attracted to things like blond hair, blue/green eyes and light skin. She's getting basically what she wants. A white man who is at least a 3/10 is basically considered a Chad in SEA.
I dissagree with that. If you're looking to have kids, you are wasting the good parts of your genes given to you by reproducing with a non-White female.

Didn't you say you where white @Stupid Clown :feelskek: :feelshehe:
I'm trying to grind to make money to eventually hit the Philippines and overcoming social anxiety. Don't if it'll work because I am rather ugly but I'm gonna give it a try.

I'm trying to grind to make money to eventually hit the Philippines and overcoming social anxiety. Don't if it'll work because I am rather ugly but I'm gonna give it a try.
What's your height

You can SEAmaxx with an average income. Above average, you're basically a king there.

I would go so far as to contest the notion that you're "taking advantage" of poor women. These women are attracted to things like blond hair, blue/green eyes and light skin. She's getting basically what she wants. A white man who is at least a 3/10 is basically considered a Chad in SEA.

I dissagree with that. If you're looking to have kids, you are wasting the good parts of your genes given to you by reproducing with a non-White female.
It's not like you'll ever reproduce with a white female and also I wanna say a half white foid will do great in the Philippines.

It's not like you'll ever reproduce with a white female and also I wanna say a half white foid will do great in the Philippines.
Actually that's true. There are also many male models in SEA who are half white half asian.

Actually that's true. There are also many male models in SEA who are half white half asian.
Yeah, so if anything you're giving the kid a huge advantage in life.

I know it hurts to know a non-white whore only likes you because of your privileged features but at least you have options, don't cripple yourself even further try and escape inceldom at any possible way.

I know it hurts to know a non-white whore only likes you because of your privileged features but at least you have options, don't cripple yourself even further try and escape inceldom at any possible way.
At least you don't soymaxx and friendzonemaxx like other failed normie subhumans.

At least you don't soymaxx and friendzonemaxx like other failed normie subhumans.
to think there are normfaggots who are willing to give out their life savings on whores just because they're pretty fucking dumb cucks shouldn't exist

to think there are normfaggots who are willing to give out their life savings on whores just because they're pretty fucking dumb cucks shouldn't exist
Cucks are the reason for why women's rights exist.

Retard they just want you to take them over to the west so that they can get a citizenship and then cuck you. JBW works only if you stay there

Retard they just want you to take them over to the west so that they can get a citizenship and then cuck you. JBW works only if you stay there
Yes, but they'd be racist to blacks. They still worship whites and obviously you shouldn't be dumb enough to take them back. Only lie about the green card if you have to.

Low IQ thread don't let these brain dead ethniccels get to your head.

Low IQ thread don't let these brain dead ethniccels get to your head.
JBW works. Maybe only in Philippines for ugly and fat white incels but it definitely works.