Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious whitecels/ig anyone else, do you like asian women due to them seeming attainable or are you actually attracted to them?

hole is hole, except landwhales.

what can i say

I dont really like them. They dont have high E nice bodies.

hole is hole, except landwhales.
yes and thats y asian women smv can be inflated but they still fog most other races to sui so theyre clearly high smv. Neotenous, good colouring, non ogre features, kinda feminine, short, low aggression, i can go on

Only if they are submissive, belong in kitchen, has family values, not a whore, cheater.

nowadays there's no foids doing that. they all recording themself doing shit online

FUCK NO ASIAN “WOMEN” DISGUST ME THEY SMELL THEIR CULTURE DISGUST ME THEY ARE GREEDY EVIL CUNTS WE NEED A HITLER 2.0 TO DEAL WITH THE NON WHITE POPULATION FULL GENOCIDE NO HUMAN RIGHT :reeeeee: :lasereyes: :feelsping: :feelsping:

yes and thats y asian women smv can be inflated but they still fog most other races to sui so theyre clearly high smv. Neotenous, good colouring, non ogre features, kinda feminine, short, low aggression, i can go on
I'd agree

When I had yellow fever I just saw them as a more attainable and often skinnier white women.

White"cels"
knew someone would say this

they do exist. asian women literally want GL white men or mtn white guys with a very soecific pheno that has good undereyes, blue eyes and a bit of neoteny. ur basically a cel if all u can get are the lowest form of husmnity aka sheboons and other similar ethnics

knew someone would say this

they do exist. asian women literally want GL white men or mtn white guys with a very soecific pheno that has good undereyes, blue eyes and a bit of neoteny. ur basically a cel if all u can get are the lowest form of husmnity aka sheboons and other similar ethnics
LTN whites can easily get an asian gf. Most whites here are LTN.

The latter, I'm attracted to whatever women I find attractive and if some of them happen to be Asian, idc.

LTN whites can easily get an asian gf. Most whites here are LTN.
ltn is ugly as fuck dude. Hed have to be tall with perfect pheno for that to work and hed still get a low tier asian.

I don't have any specific race preference tbh.
Perhaps the only one being not women who are extremely dark skinned (ex- black) prolly because some deep unconscious evolutionary desire to have kids the similar skintone to me

As long as the woman is thin and has long hair I have found myself to be attracted to them(With even such low standards 80% of Western women are neither thin nor do they have longer hair kek)

ltn is ugly as fuck dude. Hed have to be tall with perfect pheno for that to work and hed still get a low tier asian.
Absolute bullshit. If that was true then SEAmaxxing wouldn't be a thing.

I don't like them because I heard that they are mostly gold diggers.

My attraction preference also is White > Latina (or other "darker" white) > Asian > Black. But it doesn't matter too much because I don't care too much about looks.

White women fuck dogs so yeah i prefer asian women

Absolute bullshit. If that was true then SEAmaxxing wouldn't be a thing.
Sea women are disgusting and annoying. East asian women fog them to oblivion and they have higher standards for whites

I like short, skinny, petite women with long hair and a lot of Asians fit that description. I'd prefer white but most of them are hambeasts.

I have never been attracted to asian foids, but I really don't care that much. My preference is foids with Caucasoid skulls.

both ig, also cute >>> sexy and east asian girls attain this more per capita than any other race

both ig, also cute >>> sexy and east asian girls attain this more per capita than any other race
Both matter tbh. Flat oneitis who drinks from bottle with powerpuff girls on it doesnt make u as hard as busty suicidal becky who openly hates men

Both matter tbh. Flat oneitis who drinks from bottle with powerpuff girls on it doesnt make u as hard as busty suicidal becky who openly hates men
but does she though :smonk: