Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Whitecels GTFIH! Would u race mix with italian gorls?

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★

Lets be real italians arent white they are ethnic as fuck but whitecels will you breed italian gorls who are built for BWC if given the opportunity?

I’m not white

I'm not White, but Italians are European/Caucasian.

View attachment 427254

Lets be real italians arent white they are ethnic as fuck but whitecels will you breed italian gorls who are built for BWC if given the opportunity?
Ofc I would I would breed all foids as long as they are not deformed

I wanna breed kurdish soldier foids though :L

obviously, am not volcel

Italians are white tho, do you call that racemix? lol

View attachment 427254

Yes. What question is that? Of course. Giga-volcel if not. Would also go to her country, because I am of average height there and because I like it politically/socially more there and I also admire the landscape/culture/architecture there (the Tuscany alone has better castles/art/cities than most places in Northern/Middle Europe, the Mediterranean is probably both on land and on sea the most beautiful place on earth, they have volcanoes, beautiful islands and far more interesting landscapes as well as plants/animals). What I would do to live in Italy. And furthermore Italians/Spaniards/etc. are white.

Last edited:
well of course!

also, i would rape her :heart:

1616779625358-png.427254

most italians are white, unless some darker ones, but they are not majority

i would fuck any girl regardless of race but i have a preference for my own.

Meh, white enough for me. I don't really care about the /pol/'s version of "white" because following their definition I'm not white either.
also, i would rape her :heart:

1616779625358-png.427254
suifuel for @mental_out

Meh, white enough for me. I don't really care about the /pol/'s version of "white" because following their definition I'm not white either.

suifuel for @mental_out
wait a second,

she does look like @mental_out, shout out to @mental_out

Racebait thread: Reported

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel thoughts on italian gorls being BUILT FOR BIG WHITE COCK

are lombards and other north italians not white then? the only italians i would consider ethnic are sicilians and everything else below naples/rome

Creating more slaves for the worlds elite to abuse is a stupid thing to do. Why create more people to suffer on this trash heap of a planet? Even the act of sex disgusts me now, not just sex havers. All Hedonist pleasures are starting to disgust me. I'd rather watch gore.

are lombards and other north italians not white then? the only italians i would consider ethnic are sicilians and everything else below naples/rome
kanyepilled

Italians are definitely white subhumans

@JohnDcel thoughts? Hahaha

Imo foids with italian ancestry are among the cutest in the US, much better than most anglo-saxon foids (and I am obviously not even talking about most asian or hispanic foids). In my book only EE foids (Polish, Czech etc) would mog bellissimas with Italian roots lol

Though it makes no difference for a stinky inkwell like me, but hey, I can have my own preference too kek

Italians are genetically European and so white, unless you're a poltard or a vargtard and think that only people with blonde hair and blue eyes can be considered white lulz

Last edited:
My uncle married an italian woman

Italians seem pretty damn white to me. My great grandparents didn't think so though. They changed how we pronounced our last name so we wouldn't be confused with Italians. But it's not like us whites are in a position to be *too* choosy: we're being outbred like crazy.

North Italians are White but South Italians should be considered Meds tbh. As a person who is Approx 30% South Italian I would definitely consider myself as being part Mediterranean rather than fully White. If you've ever been to Sicily, Naples etc you'll see that a majority of the people there are not White.

Even my North European mothers parents would make fun of my Med dad for being dark and pretty much considered him a different race.