Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whitecels are volcels "Proof inside"

Refund

Refund

Never Began
★★★
Even these balding old fucks are slaying, take the racepill colonizercels:

IMG 6463
IMG 6464
IMG 6468
IMG 6469

Just be a balding-old-fuck theory

Well, even if they actually do, so what?

Low iq post. Wow, so many examples, it's so conclusive now. Where's my foid?

Well, even if they actually do, so what?
Low iq sentence with proper punctuation.

It means they don't belong here and are not incel. They can easily find a self hating noodle or curry.

well theyre not really slaying and theyre not really ugly

Those guys look like they have money

more like just have money theory

Low iq post. Wow, so many examples, it's so conclusive now. Where's my foid?
I'm saying even an 80 years old white guy can easily find a foid, and you are probably a lot younger than those old fucks.

I just posted a few pics of old white guys with foids(that I found under 5mins on Insta,) and you got triggered.

You guys can easily find a ethnic gf, where else, ethnics don't have that option.

Low iq sentence with proper punctuation.

It means they don't belong here and are not incel. They can easily find a self hating noodle or curry.
Low iq sentence for low iq thread, tbh tbh. :feelstastyman:

They all look good though. Just be good-looking theory.

These men aren't just white, they also look good for their age. I think they looked even better in their prime, which allowed them to gain the necessary experience in seduction and slaying of the female race.

I agree they do look good for their age, but I bet you can't find a old ethnic with a younger looking gf/wife. Even if he looks good for his age.
Go find your standard issue self hating ethnic gf volcel, or run Thailand game.

I don't have that option asshole

Last edited:
I'm saying even an 80 years old white guy can easily find a foid, and you are probably a lot younger than those old fucks.

I just posted a few pics of old white guys with foids(that I found under 5mins on Insta,) and you got triggered.

You guys can easily find a ethnic gf, where else, ethnics don't have that option.
Find me gf then, boyo.

NT beta providers

Those old guys aren't really incel looking. But yeah it's harder to be incel if you're white

Bad examples but the argument is right. A whitecel doesn't have to date women of different races but I would bet that most of them could. It's not the same for nonwhitecels.

A 4/10 whitecel could get a nonwhite gf with just a little bit of effort. The same couldn't be said about a nonwhitecel.

"rich white grandpas can fuck busted old ethnic whores! whitecels BTFO!"
low iq thread
only the third girl is even remotely attractive, the others are just ugly as sin

They are just old sugar daddies you retards. If those old men didn't have money they wouldnt have those women.