Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Whitecels are the most subhuman

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★★
To be incel as a white man you need to look like a literal abomination, a creature from the darkest places in hell, a true goblin with no redeeming qualities.

Why would a self respecting white man touch a colored foid

We just have a bad personality :y'all::y'all::y'all:

No, it's not a problem of looks because of looks, but a statistical problem. Within a population, there will always be a percentage of men who are the ugliest of a race and therefore those who are left behind in the sexual market.

No, it's not a problem of looks because of looks, but a statistical problem. Within a population, there will always be a percentage of men who are the ugliest of a race and therefore those who are left behind in the sexual market.
I see a bunch of close to subhuman level white guys with girlfriends, the ones who are incel, are the genetic letfovers.

When you live in a majority white area being white isn't exactly going to give you an advantages.

And anyway all the ethnics I see and my area seem to just stick to themselves. I rarely see any white guys running "JBW" game on any noodles or anything

full

I would rather stay an ugly middle-class white guy than be a curry billionaire.

Because the white race has abandoned its men and we need to either find greener pastures or starved to death.
Tell that to tiktok white boys, i dont think they feel abandoned

white race disdain its subhumans

When you live in a majority white area being white isn't exactly going to give you an advantages.

And anyway all the ethnics I see and my area seem to just stick to themselves. I rarely see any white guys running "JBW" game on any noodles or anything
Doesn't even work in a diverse area, never had any Slutinas or Negresses want me

I've seen a mix of things here, with the ethnics sort of both sticking to themselves but also hanging around some Whites: I've seen an equal amount of mixed couples, but I'll be fair & say most of the good looking ethnic foids were with white guys, but that's because Whites on average are better looking.

Last edited:

Both communists, but first was Dutch and the second Russian

Yes, I have their phenotype