Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whitecells are volcels or fakecels, they should GTFO from here

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Let's get to the point. What the fuck is problem with you guys? You should be able to shag almost any asian noodlewhore with ease, unless you are severely autistic or socially handicapped. Or you look like the lord blackops2cel. Look at these pics/vids, ugly looking mongrels shagging at least below average noodlewhores  --

Yup, he is tall, but look at this motherfucker's face:

54trTw.jpg

Look at his jaw, it's literally deformed, he can plough a cornfield with it:

3hFDGD.jpg

This incel slays japanese udonwhores on a regular basis:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/iis5LNyZoa0[/video]

No comments:

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/5Zf8oWb18lc[/video]

Looks like these asian noodlewhore has no sense of male attractiveness, masculinity or facial aesthetics. The only requirement you need to meet is "being a living white male". I am assuming they wont date white corpses. Seriously guys, what the fuck is wrong with you?

There are barely any asian women in my country.

I'll tell you what cupcake. I'm white. Make me get out of here.

Ikr. They could also just convert to Islam and get a bunch of hot Arab girls begging to be their wife since all Muslim girls worship white dick so much

A lot of us get mogged by these guys.

commander_zoidberg said:
I'll tell you what cupcake. I'm white. Make me get out of here.

No I can't, but that was not my point, I was looking for an answer here, if that's not clear enough for a dense cracker.

Find me one asian in Eastern Europe. Mongoloid Russians don't count.

Framecel222 said:

These are just random samples, but I have seen uglier guys dating noodlewhores IRL.

chudur-budur said:
No I can't, but that was not my point, I was looking for an answer here, if that's not clear enough for a dense cracker.

I don't believe in race mixing. I do find Asian women pretty attractive. Firstly there aren't even that many around here that i see. Secondly its wrong to steal the women from another race of men (i.e Ricecels). Thirdly. What if you got her pregnant and produced a half Asian weakling manlet male like St Elliot? I couldn't in good conscience produce a weak male offspring. You can only have daughters if you're going to produce white/asian halfbreeds. Also a white/asian half breed will probably be less intelligent than a garden variety rice person.

commander_zoidberg said:
I don't believe in race mixing. I do find Asian women pretty attractive. Firstly there aren't even that many around here that i see. Secondly its wrong to steal the women from another race of men (i.e Ricecels). Thirdly. What if you got her pregnant and produced a half Asian weakling manlet male like St Elliot? I couldn't in good conscience produce a weak male offspring. You can only have daughters if you're going to produce white/asian halfbreeds. Also a white/asian half breed will probably be less intelligent than a garden variety rice person.

I was not talking about getting married/LTR right away, what's the problem just hooking up with one of them and shag? And why would you get her pregnant? So you mean you voluntarily staying virgin just because it's wrong to take a ricecel's share? WTF? You just admitted you are a volcel.

Krispinwah said:
Ikr. They could also just convert to Islam and get a bunch of hot Arab girls begging to be their wife since all Muslim girls worship white dick so much

Yup, that could be another possibility. But religious muslim bitches won't let you shag before the marriage. But these noodlewhores will.

those guys are at least 6-7/10s. at LEAST

grincel said:

You faggots really can't rate.

grincel said:

Lol cope they are 3-5/10s but being white saves them.

grincel said:

Please see an eye doctor immediately. I just checked it myself, you are right, they look like 7/10 chadlite when I remove my glasses.

Rich currycels need to pay for our plane ticket to asia.

I think alot of them simply want a woman of their own race (unless very goodlooking)

can't blame them tbh

chudur-budur said:
Please see an eye doctor immediately. I just checked it myself, you are right, they look like 7/10 chadlite when I remove my glasses.

5'2", curry and ugly. The truest truecel. Don't tell me you have a small penis too.

It's okay to be white

chudur-budur said:
Let's get to the point. What the fuck is problem with you guys? You should be able to shag almost any asian noodlewhore with ease, unless you are severely autistic or socially handicapped. Or you look like the lord blackops2cel. Look at these pics/vids, ugly looking mongrels shagging at least below average noodlewhores --
54trTw.jpg

Look at his jaw, it's literally deformed, he can plough a cornfield with it:
3hFDGD.jpg

This incel slays japanese udonwhores on a regular basis:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/iis5LNyZoa0[/video]
No comments:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/5Zf8oWb18lc[/video]
Looks like these asian noodlewhore has no sense of male attractiveness, masculinity or facial aesthetics. The only requirement you need to meet is "being a living white male". I am assuming they wont date white corpses. Seriously guys, what the fuck is wrong with you?
That's simply bullshit. Asian whores are always super conservative and simply no woman has ever liked me. I am 6'1" white male in United Cuckdom

BonePressed said:
5'2", curry and ugly. The truest truecel. Don't tell me you have a small penis too.

My dick is not only small, it's thin and deformed, what people might call it "J"-hook, just like the most other curries. Also I don't shave, my crotch area is adorned with a dense bush of long curly black pubes. Hope I successfully delivered a correct mental picture.

Framecel222 said:

What?! You have a good face, still have most of your hair, and you're tall. Shut up.

hEReforthekek said:
That's simply bullshit. Asian whores are always super conservative ...

LMAO, that "conservative" part just killed me.

chudur-budur said:

Height is everything.

cherrypicked, this shit is like 1/1000 chance of happening to your average white incel