Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Whitecel vs Currycel

Whitecel vs Currycel

• Whitecel

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Currycel

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • They're on the same looks level

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Which one of them are more attractive to a white foid? They're both the same height.

1Srv7u3xDx069WG6UyVsePQ
Curerycel

Only a JBW coper would vote for the first option.

I would say they are on the same looks level and none of them would get a white foid. Since the curry looks like he came from 2005 with that haircut and shirt, and hwhite foids hate curries overall.

Same looks level, but a white foid would date the currycel, due to virtue signalling.
Holy copium, You can't be this delusional wtf :feelskek: :feelskek:

There is no excuse for ethniccels. I see white girls with brown bfs all the time.
In my lifetime i think i've seen atleast 15 white foids with non-white men. Mostly in cities. Kinda rare in smaller towns where white people are the majority.

In my lifetime i think i've seen atleast 15 white foids with non-white men. Mostly in cities. Kinda rare in smaller towns where white people are the majority.
I've seen a ton of them, I still do.

the curries face looks better but curry so i put even

There is no excuse for ethniccels. I see white girls with brown bfs all the time.
I see whitecels with coomskin bfs all the time. Let's not speak about our anecdotes, the stats don't lie though

depends on how much deodorant and shower that curry get every week