Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over White zoomers have to be 6 foot on average

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
It's fucking over. I am getting mogged more and more these days, and not slightly mogged but brutally mogged

Future generation will be even taller, fitter and more attractive
This is natural selection eugenic, weeding out undesirable from the genepool

The more time pass the less chance for us to find attractive mate because of market competition keep increasing

The more time pass the less chance for us to find attractive mate because of market competition keep increasing
We need a huge beta uprising ASAP :feelsLightsaber:

We need a huge beta uprising ASAP :feelsLightsaber:
we can't, they're taller, stronger, younger and more attractive also government + society always on their side. We're lost cause, we don't have any support or enough structure to change anything. We only have each other, brothers

we can't, they're taller, stronger, younger and more attractive also government + society always on their side. We're lost cause, we don't have any support or enough structure to change anything. We only have each other, brothers
it is true … so fucking over brocel :feelsrope:

In west balkans i see 12-13 year olds who are 6ft1. And it is not some small percent, they make up around half or more. It never began.:feelsUnreal:

Yeah average has to be 5'11 or something.

Human race going to become average height of 6'2 in the future or something its ridiculous

The average of males are 5'9 or 5'7 globally doesn't mean much anymore in reality you aren't competing with men who are old enough to be your father but those younger than you.