Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White worshipping ethnics in their homeland vs in the West

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
619bo3smw8s71.jpg

Absolutely owned, everyone of these self-hating gooks and shitskins should get their head bashed in by their white "gods" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

This causes painful memories to resurface. Severe depression and "White worship"(Self-hatred) mesh together a bit too well.

I don’t get it

I thought it were Blacks commiting crime against Asians, no?

Why do Hong Kongers like the British flag, do they not know they were a slave colony that was just a JBW playground for white bankers :feelshaha:

This is why

Jfl at that chink manlet and that cringe union jack slave flag, how can anyone be so fucked up and cucked up in mind to legit not have any sense of national or Civilisational affiliation with China or at least ROC which was formed by nationalist warlord Chiang kai shek and not by legit slaves, muh high iq btw

what is the story behind of this image?

Guess the race of the attacker

Jfl at that chink manlet and that cringe union jack slave flag, how can anyone be so fucked up and cucked up in mind to legit not have any sense of national or Civilisational affiliation with China or at least ROC which was formed by nationalist warlord Chiang kai shek and not by legit slaves, muh high iq btw
>imagine supporting britbongs

I thought it were Blacks commiting crime against Asians, no?
Yes. The media doesn't want you to know that though.

You need to explain what's happening here OP

Asians are disgusting race
I swear that niggers and curries are better than them

:feelskek::feelskek:

And what happened to him in the right pic? Did he get stabbed or something
I read somewhere he faked it for attention but I honestly don't know :feelshaha:

I read somewhere he faked it for attention but I honestly don't know :feelshaha:

JFL. The UK can barely take care of their own people in 2021, how the fuck will they 1) take HK back from mighty China and 2) run it properly? These idiot white worshippers are deluded

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back