Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White worshipping anime

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Nothing is my fault
★★★★
Recently this anime came out and the title is "Alya sometimes hides her feelings in Russian" it's about a girl who's father is russian and mother is gook(jbw pilled) and that girl is somehow white asf with silver hair and blue eyes and everyone idolizes her

but she falls in love with the mc and flirts with him by speaking in russian but the mc knows russian (which he keeps it secret) basically your typical romcom but if you enjoy this kind of story then watch it if you wish idc

Mc is clearly a self insert. Jfl ricecels and their fixation with whites

Recently this anime came out and the title is "Alya sometimes hides her feelings in Russian" it's about a girl who's father is russian and mother is gook(jbw pilled) and that girl is somehow white asf with silver hair and blue eyes and everyone idolizes her

View attachment 1220033

but she falls in love with the mc and flirts with him by speaking in russian but the mc knows russian (which he keeps it secret) basically your typical romcom but if you enjoy this kind of story then watch it if you wish idc
shes hot

Sounds like another boring seasonal slice of life kek let me guess beach episode, summer festival with yukata, etc?

The toilet is cute. I'll AI generate some hentai of hER.

What an original storyline, totally not something that has been recycled like a billion tlmes

Also most anime are white worshipping because the vast majority of anime characters have caucasian features, only very few look actually mongoloid

Also most anime are white worshipping because the vast majority of anime characters have caucasian features, only very few look actually mongoloid
Yeah, but this anime takes it 1 level further by announcing the main girl as white

View attachment 1220033

Sounds like a very shit anime

Sounds like a very shit anime
It indeed is. But normies always falls for the shitty thirst trap that's why it's like 8.03/10 on myanimelist btw

I don't understand that stupid trope of russian foids always having white hair. Hundreds of animes/mangas/vns/games are like that. Retarded nips and their low iq fetishes. Real russian foids are whores with black/brown or fake blonde hair.

I don't understand that stupid trope of russian foids always having white hair. Hundreds of animes/mangas/vns/games are like that. Retarded nips and their low iq fetishes. Real russian foids are whores with black/brown or fake blonde hair.
Yeah but since they worship those features, they consider every white foid to look like what they imagine

Many of them haven't been to Russia. Makes sense.

View attachment 1220033

Another shitty romcom anime with 50 episodes and still not getting into a relationship due to misunderstandings™.

In real life girls approach to guys they find attractive in less than a week and it ends with either an ONS or a relationship.

On the other hand, Yuki is unfathomably based, and I wouldnt mind if it went Yosuga no Sora route.

Yeah they usually dont research much, and most of them seems to forget colored eyes are a recessive gene

because their goal is not to represent russians or some other population fairly but to give their target audience the right vibes. If a character is white, they ought to be stereotypically white (blue eyes, blonde hair, etc).

View attachment 1220033

Ew racemixing not gonna watch

Another shitty romcom anime with 50 episodes and still not getting into a relationship due to misunderstandings™.

In real life girls approach to guys they find attractive in less than a week and it ends with either an ONS or a relationship.

On the other hand, Yuki is unfathomably based, and I wouldnt mind if it went Yosuga no Sora route.
People who make and watch anime are mostly KHHVs so not surprising

Mc is clearly a self insert. Jfl ricecels and their fixation with whites
Ricecels are more subversive with their obsession but ultimately they are the bigger creeps. I get it. White people mog but the kind of worship they do is borderline mental illness.

She's cute as fuck though. Would