Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White worship is out of control in leftist enclave cities

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
785900149999652 image

I hate everything about USA

I hope they get colonized to death.

that line of thought isn't exactly exclusive to leftists tbh

Never understood the appeal of white women (as an nigger). Never viewed them as superior to other ethnic females - if anything, their behaviour always annoyed me. To come to find out that female white worship is prevalent amongst ethnic males was surprising.
Stop trying to use big words and rob someone, Tyrone!

fuck pigskin worshippers death to nature

they already get colonized by spics , in 10 years they'll have to learn spanish :feelskek:
I like latina women theyre hot, and most latino guys are pretty decent and just want to work and live their life. overall spics are not bad

Did you write that

Probably.

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Oh well. Their country, their customs. Simple.\n\nHypocritical Americans.",
"headline": "'It's a sin': Cambodia's brutal and shadowy dog meat trade",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/sin-cambodias-brutal-shadowy-dog-meat-trade-065939849.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Nov 11 07:52:01 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "She should've told him about the difference between crows and doves.",
"headline": "Bride uses bouquet toss to help her brother propose to his girlfriend: 'I was more than happy to share the day with them'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/wedding-bouquet-viral-proposal-202046020.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Nov 11 07:38:15 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Terrible. This man used the occasion for a black wedding to propose to his blonde white girlfriend.\n\nA slave to stereotypes. Shameful.",
"headline": "Bride uses bouquet toss to help her brother propose to his girlfriend: 'I was more than happy to share the day with them'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/wedding-bouquet-viral-proposal-202046020.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Nov 11 07:36:46 UTC 2019"
},
{

Never understood the appeal of white women (as an ethnic). Never viewed them as superior to other ethnic females - if anything, their behaviour always annoyed me. To come to find out that female white worship is prevalent amongst ethnic males was surprising.
I am a white so like most people prefer my own race but behaviorally white women are absolute bottom of the barrel I have more respect for black ghetto sheboons personality wise.

I noticed the same when I was in places where there are less people of European descent like London or Malmo

bruh stats doesnt mean shit when i go outside
You probably live in some hicktown where white trash hoes crave dreadlocked BBC giganiggas

I like latina women theyre hot, and most latino guys are pretty decent and just want to work and live their life. overall spics are not bad
rip white americunts that will be replaced by mamacita and ritacito

rip white americunts that will be replaced by mamacita and ritacito
Kys worthless self hating ethnic trash. Your life is worthless, fucking shitskin nigger.

It's just foid worship. As far as "race" goes, it's anti-white as fuck.

yes white women are hotter. doesn’t really matter tho cause they are chad only

literally every ethnic on earth wants to have lighter skin and caucasian features it’s obvious that they are the beauty standard

you know what's worse (and gayer) than white female worship? white male worship