Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting White women probably disgust me the most

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
I have never met a white woman who can think outside of the box or stray from popular thought or ideas. I've known plenty of men who are much more open to new ideas and ways of thinking. Even so called "alt" :feelspuke: foids follow a preset path of black clothes, tattoos and dyed hair from popular media.

They're probably the least hygienic race of foids as well. White foids will either stink of fish or other horrible concoction of bodily fluids that they don't wash. A lot of online racists will say that Black people stink but I've yet to meet a black person who smells as bad as your average white roastie.

They're uptight too, they have the sexual market value above any other human being on earth, and they know it. They will expect some level of worship and special treatment wherever they go (that I never give)

They're the most annoying foids, just listen to them talk anywhere in the world. It will either be mundane or said the shrillest, shrieking accent, rivaled only by a Vietnamese woman speaking English for the first time.

I say this all as white man who grew in an area of England that went from 80% white to about 50% white in around 20 years. The foreign foids were always much nicer and pleasant (although still repulsed by me)

I wish they weren't worshipped as they still are.

Remember WWFD...

Mudskin envy and cope. White women are the best women.

It might just be England thing, 80% to 50% in 20 years england trait

Curry foids smell worse :feelskek:

Toilets in general have no character other than what is deemed "appropiate" by other foids. They lack any character or genuine interests. Simple as is.

Foreign women are by far more attractive and easy to talk to than the ugly white toilets here. Foids in this country are bottom tier, they have ridiculous standards, expect every man but Chad to be their personal cuck and the worst is they look and behave like men.

Toilets in general have no character other than what is deemed "appropiate" by other foids. They lack any character or genuine interests. Simple as is.
:bigbrain:
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

I don't remember the last time I saw a white woman

White foids in the west are useless. White foids in the east are more attractive, and more submissive and know how to cook and clean I have an uncle who goes to Africa and uses his white skin as advantage to niggermax and he fucks niggers on occasion. I’ve been thinking about doing that but I can’t gather the strength to fuck a monkey.

agreed but tbh most women are pretty trash so idk if white ones are actually worse attitude wise

deathnic toilets are still more disgusting than whites

British women are the most ugly white women, a drunk british woman is literally the most annoying thing on the planet.

I don't blame you for thinking like this if you have never been outside the UK.

expect every man but Chad to be their personal cuck
Truest sentence this far.
deathnic toilets are still more disgusting than whites
They seem much cleaner in my experience and have more compassion (only if they're brainwashed by some desert religion though)
Everything a woman doesn't isn't for "herself" as they all claim. It's for Chad and other women.

White women have the most bland, boring shitfucked personalities in the world. Tbh if they weren't attractive and did not have blonde hair blue eyes halo they would be the worst race of foids. Heck I literally don't even find average brunette and black haired white women attractive at all. Redheads and Blondes are pretty swell though.

They're pretty low inhib, I'll give them that lol.

yea white foids are the most arrogant and crude race of foids by far.

Here in the sf bay area, they are simply out of reach for most men (even white men).

they treat others who are different from themselves like trash and yet get surprised when its thrown right back at them. thats the craziest thing about them. How can they treat others so horribly and are so surprised when people see how they are, and act the same right back to them.

as a ricecel, I hate them the most and i am flat out rude to them for no reason because thats how they are to me. I don't fake politeness to them.

the worst noodlewhores or ethnic foids are the ones that emulate them.

Mudskin envy and cope. White women are the best women.
It really depends on the psychological and racial make up of yourself. Yes there are attractive women of every race. Do you want your kids to look like you question? Mark the point is we will never have a relationship in the 1st place so are dreams and fantasies will always go to the shitter.

I would love to suck on sweet cute pink nipples