Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel White women on refugee transport boat that was rejected by the new right-wing Italian government could be harmed from mutiny among refugee passengers

• Thread starter HarvesterOfInceldom
  • Start date
HarvesterOfInceldom

HarvesterOfInceldom

Incels of the World, Unite!
★★
"The invaders on the Aquarius ship (which got turned away from Malta and Italy) are now turning on the white women from the NGOs who "saved" them. "

OF COURSE IT'S WHITE WOMEN HELPING BLACKS CONQUER EUROPE. This way they can have that big BBC and be sexually dominated. Just be white theory just keeps getting discredited every day. I hope these savages maim and eat these whotes.

But just be white dude!

I hope she gets brutalized for being such a coal burner bitch.

protodinaric subhumans

Seriously, if you're going to go ER, target a local (((NGO))), I guarantee there is one near you fucking shit up and they tend to be staffed predominantly by roasties.

Hope they take turns gang fucking her and then throw her overboard for the sharks to devour.

Just be white, dude.

Like, just get ethnically replaced, brah.

Tfw a dirt poor Somali can get a 8/10 blonde german girl just because he's black and has a big dick and I can't get ANYTHING

GANGBANG AND BEHEADINGS
:feelsokman:
Best part is the women will likely orgasm as they are beheaded. They long to be culturally enriched and dominated by blacks

Cucktears is gonna have a field day with this one.

Cucktears is gonna have a field day with this one.
Fuck em, hope this makes it onto one of those shill normie YTer channels as well. I mean if you're a white guy and think that this is just okay then you're a retard. I mean, you are perfectly fine sitting back and watching your girls get willingly brutalized by these guys.

Damn bro they're slaying old hags, so this is the power of BBC :feelsahh:

Fuck em, hope this makes it onto one of those shill normie YTer channels as well. I mean if you're a white guy and think that this is just okay then you're a retard. I mean, you are perfectly fine sitting back and watching your girls get willingly brutalized by these guys.

I'm not really concerned about them, just the sheer amount of bitterness in this thread combined with the obvious racism is exactly what cucktears lives for.

Also they aren't "my" or "your" girls. Stop coping. I'm not even saying that as some male feminist cuck; I'm just stating the obvious that unless you're dating or at least fucking a girl you really shouldn't be concerned about them, and even then it's still usually cucky to be concerned about women at all. Who's fucking them? These black refugees. Until they slit their throats anyways.

The fuck would I care if some cunts who have rejected and made fun of me get raped?
I'm truly happy for my somalicel brothers who get to ascend.
It was their own fault.if they just got a haircut they wouldn't of been gangraped.

Bitches getting what they deserve

The love boat.
I hope my gentlemen would find their way to Europe to fuck up the cucks.

So proud of my country sometimes

Just be an idiot degenerate possible terrorist from a 3rd word hellhole shithole so bad even your dumb ass wants to get the fuck out game.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back