Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White women in the west hate white guys that aren't Chad or are over 30

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Obviously

non-Chad whites = cuck beta provider with a small dick

I don't want to be a beta provider :/

And what are non-Chad ethnics? They just don't exist to white women in the west, or really any women since even ethnic women seem to slobber on that white Chad cock.

White girls demand high standard from white men, but have low standards when they choose black men. I bet White women will destroy the west

White girls demand high standard from white men, but have low standards when they choose black men. I bet White women will destroy the west
Cope, they go after Tyrone-lite or higher

Well, it is a fucked up market. Most women are a very low quality product that has one feature that the market wants.

If you're white and sub Chad you can just fuck ethnic foids, Asian foids literally chase deformed truecels if they're white.

its not hate, its more a machiavellian approach to sexual relationships. you act kind and sweet for money/resources/status but you never put out. this breaks a bluepilled man as he sees "oh she wants to be around me all the time and she is very nice etc etc, whats wrong?" in most cases he will provide more/do more just to see pussy since he has already invested time/money/effort

its not hate, its more a machiavellian approach to sexual relationships. you act kind and sweet for money/resources/status but you never put out. this breaks a bluepilled man as he sees "oh she wants to be around me all the time and she is very nice etc etc, whats wrong?" in most cases he will provide more/do more just to see pussy since he has already invested time/money/effort

it's why I find it hard to believe the female bully threads

i've never seen a woman being direct with men UNLESS she was married to him, then she openly displays her hate

it's why I find it hard to believe the female bully threads

i've never seen a woman being direct with men UNLESS she was married to him, then she openly displays her hate

females beyond 13 are very ruthless in their matters concerning sub 6males. i say sub6 as they will be willing to give the time of day to 6+.

they hate ugly men, it's not that complicated.

And what are non-Chad ethnics? They just don't exist to white women in the west, or really any women since even ethnic women seem to slobber on that white Chad cock.

non-Chad ethnics = no money honey

it works like this

white chads
non-white chads

gap the size of one end of the universe to the other end

white non-chads
non-white non-chads

it works like this

white chads
non-white chads

gap the size of one end of the universe to the other end

white non-chads