Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over White women have betrayed their civilization.

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Veteran
★★
Although women from many civilizations around the world have started to adopt and embrace feminism, anti-patriarchal stances, leftism, garbage, etc., white women have been the very first to do this.

Although women from many civilizations around the world have started to adopt and embrace feminism, anti-patriarchal stances, leftism, garbage, etc., white women have been the very first to do this.

View attachment 1272622
Well said, white women are the absolute worst. Negresses or Rices may be feminist too, but the share of SJWism is surely the highest among the white women.

Well said, white women are the absolute worst. Negresses or Rices may be feminist too, but the share of SJWism is surely the highest among the white women.
I hope Donald Trump collapses the currently woke and feminist education system

Last edited:
if femtards want to roam the streets with their titties hanging out, then im all for it.

but please adjust the laws regarding sexual assault...

I hope Putin nukes the west

if femtards want to roam the streets with their titties hanging out, then im all for it.

but please adjust the laws regarding sexual assault...

Theyre just looking for an excuse to act whorishly. Really deprived beings, looking for happiness only in being a whore.

If we don't go back to a strict, at least approaching natural hierarchy soon we're going to be living in caves wearing animal skins again. Monarch, aristocracy, conservative church, restricted women's rights, LGBT banned etc.

thats why whites will extict because of stupid foids

Yeah I'm saying that's what we need to go back to. Some version of that.
Yes. That’s great. I’m hoping to establish a garden village centered around a system like that someday. I’ve been planning, but so far, I’m not even close to that. lol

The average "femcel" street pissing Dyke XPOSED

Theyre just looking for an excuse to act whorishly. Really deprived beings, looking for happiness only in being a whore.
They have 0 intellectual, romantic, or spiritual interests.

Just sex and whorism, what a pathetic existence.

I hope everyone in that video gets brutally gang raped

I hope everyone in that video gets brutally gang raped
Dance Indian GIF by Monica Vaswani

They have 0 intellectual, romantic, or spiritual interests.

Just sex and whorism, what a pathetic existence.
Downright hedonism is the downfall of civilization.

Not in the USA
% white women vote for Trump=52%
% non-white women vote for Trump= 20%

the white foids here in sf, oakland, and berkeley are fuckin batshit crazy degenerate feminists

my very poor perception of them is due to my countless negative experiences with them.

i'm sure the rural/suburban white foids in middle america or the american south are nicer. but by how much idk.

all i know is the ones that I come across here in SF are complete trash. absolutely no fuckin joke. the worst of the worst. as well as the ones in the pacific northwest and american northeast.

Women have no civilisation, they are barbarians

i'm sure the rural/suburban white foids in middle america or the american south are nicer
Yeah I’m going to look into this.

Wrong all women have betrayed civilization