Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White women have become unobtainium for everyone including, white men.

S

Shitskin=Shitlife

Recruit
★★★
I have been paying much more attention to couples when I go out to try to get a feel for the dating, and it's not looking good. There is huge variation by age and Zoomers are doomed. All young white Gen Z men are forced to date ethnic girls. I see tall blue eyed white men with fucking pajeetas all the time. The few who do date white women are with literal bowling balls larping as women. The most common relationship is WMAF but pajeetas and even nigresses are increasing.

The question is who are white Stacy's and Becky's dating? The only possible explanation is that Chad and Tyrone are fucking all 6 and up white women. I have seen multiple prime JB blonde white foids holding hands and surrounding a Tyrone. It will be one Tyrone and three or four white foids. A literal harem.

Shockingly I don't see this with Chad. Chad is always with one white foid. It could be he is serially monogamous or keeps the girls seperate. It could also be that the white girls willing to date blacks are more open to sharing.

All of this forces white normies to date ethnic girlsz while ethnic men get cucked and become incels. Summed up.

Chad and Tyrone: Polygamy, Serial monogamy, many relationships

White normies: Forced to date ethnics until white roasties hit the wall and are willing to settle for a beta provider.

Brown and some Asian men: Incels until arranged marriage or rope. Whichever comes first.

I agree 100%. Top tier women nowadays either date no one at all (and just rely on OF or instagram ads for money) or fuck around with the same few Gigachads. The whole hierarchy is completely fucked and it's probably only gonna get worse somehow.

More people need to move to countryside to boost fertility rate

The age of harems has come, it'll be talked about in normie circles 2-3 years after this post

They're only attainable to dogs.

White whores disgust me. There's nothing left to imagination about them which wasn't the case before internet. I only see a blown-out OF whore.

I have been paying much more attention to couples when I go out to try to get a feel for the dating, and it's not looking good. There is huge variation by age and Zoomers are doomed. All young white Gen Z men are forced to date ethnic girls. I see tall blue eyed white men with fucking pajeetas all the time. The few who do date white women are with literal bowling balls larping as women. The most common relationship is WMAF but pajeetas and even nigresses are increasing.

The question is who are white Stacy's and Becky's dating? The only possible explanation is that Chad and Tyrone are fucking all 6 and up white women. I have seen multiple prime JB blonde white foids holding hands and surrounding a Tyrone. It will be one Tyrone and three or four white foids. A literal harem.

Shockingly I don't see this with Chad. Chad is always with one white foid. It could be he is serially monogamous or keeps the girls seperate. It could also be that the white girls willing to date blacks are more open to sharing.

All of this forces white normies to date ethnic girlsz while ethnic men get cucked and become incels. Summed up.

White normies: Forced to date ethnics until white roasties hit the wall and are willing to settle for a beta provider.

Brown and some Asian men: Incels until arranged marriage or rope. Whichever comes first.

I need some Muhammads and Abduls to take over ingerland so I can get them.

@DarkStar this is exactly what I meant when I said inceldom among white men will lead undeniably to racemixing, because these white men are forced to activate their JBW card as their one and only hope to get pussy/children
. I see tall blue eyed white men with fucking pajeetas all the time.

When will the age of rape come
Probably never, since the sexless uber simps would lynch the rapist for a crumb of potential pussy or pat in the back by some imaginary confederation of roasties, rape was much more common when the world was trad and everyone had a wife, cos only a sex haver would ever get addicted or accustomed to sex so much so to fuck a random roastie forcefully plus khhv virgins would not really know how to interact with women to begin with which is already happening in spaces, foids now don't even interact with men they deem unfit for a quickie

Probably never, since the sexless uber simps would lynch the rapist for a crumb of potential pussy or pat in the back by some imaginary confederation of roasties, rape was much more common when the world was trad and everyone had a wife, cos only a sex haver would ever get addicted or accustomed to sex so much so to fuck a random roastie forcefully plus khhv virgins would not really know how to interact with women to begin with which is already happening in spaces, foids now don't even interact with men they deem unfit for a quickie
Interesting that with more inceldom comes less rape

And ya bet the repercussions are exponentially more severe

Good fuck white males need to work and get a fucking job and STFU

The age of harems has come, it'll be talked about in normie circles 2-3 years after this post
There are already harems. Foids are just very secretive about their sexual encounters being a whore makes your smv go down.

I agree 100%. Top tier women nowadays either date no one at all (and just rely on OF or instagram ads for money) or fuck around with the same few Gigachads. The whole hierarchy is completely fucked and it's probably only gonna get worse somehow.
Iirc there are tons of studies that show women are having less sex nowadays along with Gen Z in general. Of course they blame this on men:foidSoy:but we all know the real reason.

White foids are 8/10+ only. Ethnic foids are generally uglier which is why they have to settle for normies, but I've seen this trend everywhere that asian gooks for ex. are starting to get fetishized a lot, even though they are actual uggos without makeup. Men will literally fuck anything while women continue to get pickier and pickier, some of them becoming lesbian before bedding a normfag.

I'm surprised at the Lack of loner type serial killers like Ed Gein.

Iirc there are tons of studies that show women are having less sex nowadays along with Gen Z in general.

It makes sense that this would be the case. It was obvious to anyone with a brain that allowing women to enter the workforce in droves and make enough money to support themselves would result in everyone having less sex (especially men). So many relationships of the past were founded upon necessity alone, and not primal attraction. Once you give women all these different avenues to make money without relying on a man, they instantly start withholding sex in almost all cases (except if an ultra Terachad shows interest in them)

Something has to happen.

Attractive women are sharing the same Chads.

Unattractive women after getting a few Chads to fuck them are either finding Oofy Doofy men they can control or become crazy cat ladies.

Statistics back this up as people actively in relationships are 2:1 female.

Attractive women are sharing the same Chads.

Unattractive women after getting a few Chads to fuck them are either finding Oofy Doofy men they can control or become crazy cat ladies.

Statistics back this up as people actively in relationships are 2:1 female.
2/3 men are single but only 1/3 women. Women are never really single because of hookups and FWB. Being single as a man means celibacy.

The elites want to kill off white people to extinction that's why