Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based White Women Hate Megathread

Regenerator

Regenerator

タイトなアジアの膣の恋人
★★★★★
Post White Women Hate Here:feelsokman:

16b15ee02d18b0ea

How about all women and normfags, foid or otherwise. You think your smelly shit skin foids are better somehow jfl, your people worship white toilets as if they're the 2nd coming of christ jfl

all women are shit but it can be surprising sometimes to witness white women debase themselves like this.

>inb4 it's all an elaborate psy op

White women are the mostly degenerated women on the earth.

Try not to be misogynistic in 2023 challenge (impossible)

@FemoidsGTFO

I don't hate white women. I hate ethnic women more (especially sheboons).

I wish makeup was banned. The amount of women on tinder with makeup makes me self-conscious when I'm probably their looksmatxh with the makeup removed.
Holy fucking shit LMFAO, it always baffles me that so many women would be literal 3's and 2's if they didn't have access to fraud-up

Over

White women deserve more hate than any other race of toilet. Some white toilet wanted me attacked for being pro white. No other race of toilets would do that to their own men. No race of toilets is more inclined to man hating. No race of toilets are as disruptive in the workplace. Yeah sheboons serving in fast food are a nightmare but they don't tend to enter offices. No race of women are more hell bent on destroying their own. None fuck dogs as much.

Most toilets on IT or other incel hate subreddits are probably white toilets ethnic toilets harass us less. It's white women calling for hate speech laws and jailing us more than any other demographic besides Jews and troons.

Sound likes you're in the States (muttland/burgerand). You should try moving to the UK. White Anglos (english and celts) in the UK are more pro white except for the ones in big cities like London, Birmingham etc
Worse Canada actually. A drug fueled sjw nightmare might as well live in the most blue major urban area in the states the pop would be the same. Wish my idiot mom just stayed in Russia.

White women deserve more hate than any other race of toilet. Some white toilet wanted me attacked for being pro white. No other race of toilets would do that to their own men. No race of toilets is more inclined to man hating. No race of toilets are as disruptive in the workplace. Yeah sheboons serving in fast food are a nightmare but they don't tend to enter offices. No race of women are more hell bent on destroying their own. None fuck dogs as much.

I even spent a lot of my youth in Toronto and well it's fag flags on every street along with BLM signs. It's like a crazed feminist landwhale with unnatural hair colour's shitty blog came to life.

This phenotype causes me a lot of rejection

Stupid face with underdeveloped temporal and frontal lobes

It can be detected from his facial structure that there is not much brain in that head + Extreme shallowness

Typical white normie woman

Last edited:
I wish makeup was banned. The amount of women on tinder with makeup makes me self-conscious when I'm probably their looksmatxh with the makeup removed.

Coverage

I hate white women more then ethnic or even gookgals, white women are the caked in shit left in the bottom of the trashcan, their good looks does not save them from the severe condemnation they deserve for being baby killers, zoophiliacs and every other heinous thing a foid is capable of, I know ethnics and rice love blue eyes and pale skin but when you live among them you learn quickly to despise them.

Don't bin this thread. We'll need it.

Last edited:
White women deserve more hate than any other race of toilet. Some white toilet wanted me attacked for being pro white. No other race of toilets would do that to their own men.
Yeah that is ERfuel not gonna lie I'd deport everyone of those foids to Africa within a heartbeat and I'd hang cameras there and broadcast the footage for the world to see how much they enjoy the diversity.

But I do wonder if the jews pushed this kind of propaganda on other races if the same would happen to them.

Sound likes you're in the States (muttland/burgerand). You should try moving to the UK. White Anglos (english and celts) in the UK are more pro white except for the ones in big cities like London, Birmingham etc
Wtf are you talking about.

White women are the most evil imo

White women are the most evil imo

Calm down. She isn't as intelligent as I am, so her remark was simply parental envy.

No...I'm not ready yet.

It isn't known to me what's happening.

Oh.

I have his genes anyway, so proceed as needed.

Last edited: