Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News White women go to Kenya for sex tourism (sexpats)

Just be black

I have watched it before. Niggers constantly love to brag about how much they fuck 2/10 white females.

keep coping, calling them 2/10s (on an incel forum at that lmfao kys)

these are women that wouldn't even spit in your direction

There was def a few hotties in that video.

I remember seeing this years ago. Probably died out after covid

I remember seeing this years ago. Probably died out after covid
it's still happening. it's at the same level as white old fucks in thailand. Except when women do it, it's seen as empowering

They just want to fuck tall BBCmaxxed african tyrones, I am from that region of africa and Kenyattis are among the taller african groups, simply put height > race. Also fuck miscegenation its degenerate

Jfl. White women are undoubtedly the biggest whores on this planet. I hope this degenerate race, white, goes extinct ASAP.

That crushing feeling when your country doesn't get female sex tourists:feelsree::reeeeee:.

Damn why won't they come to India for sex? :feelswhat:
There apparently are some women that go to India for sex with locals, at least according to this (meta)study I found:

Women Who Trade Sexual Services from Men: A Systematic Mapping Review

The setting for the 19 studies about sexual-economic exchanges between tourist women from the global north and local men—termed beachboys, rent-a-dreads, jungees, gigolos, hustlers, bumsters, sanky pankies, and professional boyfriends, depending on the country—was the Caribbean (k = 10)1 , Kenya (k = 4), Gambia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, and Tunisia.
In India, the Jungees labelled such women “ATM Amamajis” (i.e. ATM grandma. Green et al., 2017, p. 110). Herold et al.’s (2001) informants stated that their main target groups were older women—“the older the better,” one beach boy said in Bergan’s study (2011, p. 46)—and younger overweight or unattractive women, because they were likely to provide more money.

Meanwhile, no female sex tourists coming where I live:lasereyes::reeeeee:.

Meanwhile, no female sex tourists coming where I live:lasereyes::reeeeee:.
Doesn't really matter, female sex tourists are obviously Chad only. Imagine traveling to another country just to fuck incel-tier men kek

I can't get mad at them for taking the opportunity that's in front of them and filling a niche that exists. If foreign sex tourist foids started turning up in my town wanting me I wouldn't say no.

Those "warrior" man-whores on the beach look like good dudes. I'd have a brewski with them over half of the normie sex having fuckwits in my own country.

And NGL I would fuck an east African woman in a heartbeat if the opportunity presented itself. I can't say exactly what it is about them, and even if I could, I wouldn't, it's against the forum rules..

Last edited:
and faggots will say just studdymaxx bro, just gymmaxx bro. kys

just be tyrone lucky enough to get tiny minority of white women who want to use you as dildo and give you aids :feelsseriously:

I haven't watched the video yet, but I'm sure it's something to do with black lives matter, feeling sorry for slavery and so forth so giving these africans some pussy jfl