Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

white women fuck dogs!!!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-

Look at where that dog goes every time. He's used to licking and fucking that pussy. Another w*ite wom*n abusing her dog smfh

Attachments

• 1604690763511.webm
    2.9 MB
>alinity
>white woman
Divine was born Natalia Mogollon on January 10, 1988, in Cali, Colombia, South America. She celebrates her birthday on 10th January of every year and she is 32 years old as of 2020.

>alinity
>white woman
Divine was born Natalia Mogollon on January 10, 1988, in Cali, Colombia, South America. She celebrates her birthday on 10th January of every year and she is 32 years old as of 2020.
How do you know who this twitch thot is?
also imagine white knighting white women

shes not even white you dumb fuck shes a fuckin spic though im not denying white women fuck dogs like degenerates

shes not even white you dumb fuck shes a fuckin spic though im not denying white women fuck dogs like degenerates
Excuse me for not knowing a fucking shit about twitch streamers

Okay? And? To hell with white bitches.

holy fuck that based dog has zero respect for the foid u definitely know shes getting dominated by it off stream. Dogs are generally supposed to keep their boundary form owners but the fact that this dog seems to sexually excite at certian positions u definitely know shes having sex with it.

i am literally worth less than a dog

Last edited:
How do you know who this twitch thot is?
also imagine white knighting white women
Because I've been on the internet? How do you know who pewdiepie is? Or Justin Bieber? She got in a little bit of a problem when she started abusing her animals and the internet got mad so that's how I know of her.

white woman are degenerate like all women, but I'd wager (Because bestiality can't be measured) that bestiality rates are pretty equal among every race.

I guess you could say, by territory in continent, Africa and Asia has the most zoophilia, but again we can't really measure how much women of a certain country or race or ethnicity commit zoophilia.

Last edited:
Because I've been on the internet? How do you know who pewdiepie is? Or Justin Bieber? She got in a little bit of a problem when she started abusing her animals and the internet got mad so that's how I know of her.

white woman are degenerate like all women, but I'd wager (Because bestiality can't be measured) that bestiality rates are pretty equal among every race.
View attachment 369191
here's a map of its legalization btw. Blue is legal, black is death penalty, orange is determined by judge and white is unknown punishment. Grey is unknown.
I literally had no idea who she is, I just saw the video on /gif/, and no, I can proudly say I know nothing about pewdiepie or justin bieber aside from singer and youtuber.

ALL women fuck dogs

Just be dog theory proven again. Time to make a dog fursona.

I literally had no idea who she is, I just saw the video on /gif/, and no, I can proudly say I know nothing about pewdiepie or justin bieber aside from singer and youtuber.
but you know their names. Search up their names then "Biography" and that's all I did :feelsYall:

Could also be a smelly crotch tbh. Dogs tend to smell those areas. But I do agree that the dogpill has some validity to an extent
>alinity
>white woman
I feel like this is cope. There are way more accounts of white redneck women fucking cows and getting licked by farm animals vs ethnics

I feel like this is cope. There are way more accounts of white redneck women fucking cows and getting licked by farm animals vs ethnics
No offence, but that has to be one of the worst arguments I've heard today on a specific topic.

There's way more "accounts" of incest, rape, murder, poverty, etc. in white/developed/western oriented countries as well. That's not because they're doing it the most, that's because in other countries there's a lack of media. Nigeria or south sudan does not have the media machines that Denmark or the United States has. Just because countries have no media, controlled media, or lack of media doesn't mean that it's not happening.

For example in the deep south or in Appalachia incest is recorded by far the most, and its talked about a lot in popular culture, but for a majority of the world specifically for the middle east incest is widespread (Not saying it's a bad thing though, just that it's more prevalent but less talked about. I personally believe incest isn't bad unless you are having a child or if you are having a child if its with your cousin or other distant lineage)

No offence, but that has to be one of the worst arguments I've heard today on a specific topic.

There's way more "accounts" of incest, rape, murder, poverty, etc. in white/developed/western oriented countries as well. That's not because they're doing it the most, that's because in other countries there's a lack of media. Nigeria or south sudan does not have the media machines that Denmark or the United States has. Just because countries have no media, controlled media, or lack of media doesn't mean that it's not happening.

For example in the deep south or in Appalachia incest is recorded, but for a majority of the world specifically for the middle east incest is widespread (Not saying it's a bad thing though, just that it's more prevalent but less talked about. I personally believe incest isn't bad unless you are having a child or if you are having a child if its with your cousin or other distant lineage)
You missed my entire point tbh. If the general connotation or stereotype is "whites do x y z" Why did you bring up the one ill example of alinity being an ethnic as a counter to the stereotype. This is the classic "argumentum ad logicam or, fallacy fallacy (Yes that was intentional)" You could've brought this point up prior to my comment and people would've understood what you were trying to say better jfl. But instead you just called alinity an ethnic therefore the white women stereotype is false. If you wanted to argue obscurity you could have.

Also the media argument is a poor argument. Also don't know why you added quotation marks to the word account. it is synonymous with "report/s".

You missed my entire point tbh. If the general connotation or stereotype is "whites do x y z" Why did you bring up the one ill example of alinity being an ethnic as a counter to the stereotype. This is the classic "argumentum ad logicam or, fallacy fallacy (Yes that was intentional)" You could've brought this point up prior to my comment and people would've understood what you were trying to say better jfl. But instead you just called alinity an ethnic therefore the white women stereotype is false. If you wanted to argue obscurity you could have.

Also the media argument is a poor argument. Also don't know why you added quotation marks to the word account. it is synonymous with "report/s".
I didn't bring up her race as an ill example. I brought it up because OP tried claiming someone who was not white was white. It wasn't made to break the stereotype. This post afterwards was meant to break the "Stereotype". The original point of my first post in this thread was just to simply correct racial identification because understanding race and ethnicity is very very important.

View attachment 369191
I guess you could say, by territory in continent, Africa and Asia has the most zoophilia, but again we can't really measure how much women of a certain country or race or ethnicity commit zoophilia.

the media argument isn't a poor argument at all. Western/developed/white nations have more media than poor or underdeveloped ones. In your argument you used the argument that because there are accounts, it happens more. Using that logic North Korea is #0 in suicide rates because that's never recorded, or that Pakistan has less incestuous relationships than Sweden. These underdeveloped places do not have media coverage nearly as much as developed places do. South Sudan does not have constant media entities watching over every place like the United States or Western Europe does. A place like Denmark has every fucking street corner fitted with a camera, and everyone has smartphones ready to record anything that happens. South Sudan has, at best, 1% of the population who own a phone/camera, and no streets (dirt roads) have cameras.

Last edited:
I didn't bring up her race as an ill example. I brought it up because OP tried claiming someone who was not white was white. It wasn't made to break the stereotype. This post afterwards was meant to break the "Stereotype"
For the sake of his argument she may as well have been white though, Since that was the point of his thread. He simply used the video for aesthetics. The title was his point :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:
> Because I've been on the internet? How do you know who pewdiepie is? Or Justin Bie-
You did answer him after the first post tbh.
the media argument isn't a poor argument at all. Western/developed/white nations have more media than poor or underdeveloped ones. In your argument you used the argument that because there are accounts, it happens more. Using that logic North Korea is #0 in suicide rates because that's never recorded, or that Pakistan has less incestuous relationships than Sweden. These underdeveloped places do not have media coverage nearly as much as developed places do. South Sudan does not have constant media entities watching over every place like the United States or Western Europe does.
cba to engage in this tbh but ill try. I did say there are more accounts but accounts is also synonymous with journal and description. For example some nigger country has no signs or reputation for bestiality. but the one neighboring it has a lot of reputation for it among the people or journal entries from visitors. W/e Also some geographical areas have more dangerous/less tolerable animals for example, So this could lead to less incentive among one group to put a scorpion up a foids as vs another one with dogs or lambs and shit. Either way women are degenerate so idc

>alinity
>white woman
Fucking spick

For the sake of his argument she may as well have been white though, Since that was the point of his thread. He simply used the video for aesthetics. The title was his point :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:
If she was white I would’ve just said what I quoted to you and that would’ve been it. The first post was only intended as a racial description issue.
cba to engage in this tbh but ill try. I did say there are more accounts but accounts is also synonymous with journal and description. For example some nigger country has no signs or reputation for bestiality. but the one neighboring it has a lot of reputation for it among the people or journal entries from visitors. W/e Also some geographical areas have more dangerous/less tolerable animals for example, So this could lead to less incentive among one group to put a scorpion up a foids as vs another one with dogs or lambs and shit. Either way women are degenerate so idc
>journal or description
My point stands. You get more journal and description in a nation that has 99% literacy compared to one with 32%. If a neighboring country is 100% literate and top in tourism, then it will have more accounts of shit than a nation with 1% literacy and who is bottom in tourism. You just have to take that into account and use the small amount of resources available.

Also most places have dogs and other animals. Although geographically animals can differ the base still stays the same. Dogs have no borders.

Look at where that dog goes every time. He's used to licking and fucking that pussy. Another w*ite wom*n abusing her dog smfh
tbh, that dog is trained to do it
>alinity
>white woman

btw It's cope if you think only White women do this shit, women of all races do it

I can't understand how they are not disgusted by being fucked by a dog, they use it as a live sex toys, for pure pleasure and sex which most of the guys will never experience, foid to want to fuck him for sex only without asking anything else, only big dick chads can compete with a dog.

>journal or description
My point stands. You get more journal and description in a nation that has 99% literacy compared to one with 32%.
From who? The visitors/studiers/scientists who already know how to write? It doesn't matter if niggers write or not in those extreme cases the people who visit them don't understand their language well enough to document that in the first place. This shit is mostly through word of mouth by a guide. A small level of communication or translation can show a shit ton of stuff about brown people as is. Look into cargo cults. The niggers don't really need to write its the visitors who are analyzing their culture and are told what they are doing. I'm not talking about normal visitors or tourists. I mean those faggots who analyze isolated cultures and record what they do. But all of this is useless anyways
Also most places have dogs and other animals. Although geographically animals can differ the base still stays the same. Dogs have no borders.
All of those fetishes are more environmental than genetic or racial anyways tbh. If dogs are more present in x y z spot or whatever animal with a large tongue. It will produce more fucked up foids. You can see this with less extreme shit like boots, whipping, and cuck fetishes. The most common place to find someone with a cuck fetish are Sjw states like California (jfl). And all of the cowboy related fetishes like boots and lassos are found in Texas or other bible belt "cowboy" states. But I think there is a sort of mothers curse with fetishes. Dogs met the races of man in different time periods in different amounts. Some 9000 years before the iceage, others 7000 iicrc. But thats really picking at straws at this point. I've literally had ethnic cousins try to jam a cats tail up their pussies before so

Teehee take the dogpill with me!

Cumskins are degenerate. Especially cumskin women.

Imagine defending cumskin whores

There are entire websites dedicated to this shit.

I'm more worthless than a dog:feelsrope:

white women fuck dogs

It's over when u wish u were a dog

cant get chad to commit & crazy high expectations of a man in terms of income = white girl fucking dogs