Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White women cheer on BBCs as they lynch currycels

And we're le evil racists btw :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

this is why curries need to stay away from countries with whites, only niggers and jews are welcomed

this is why curries need to stay away from countries with whites, only niggers and jews are welcomed
I am convinced that god was trolling when he created curries, I don't think any other race suffers as much as curries, ricecels come in a close second.

:feelsree: Stupid niggers and cumskin whores.

Currycels and Ricecels really have it the hardest. Born to be weak nerds, mogged by whites, conquered and looted by kebabs and hated by foids and niggers. It never began for them. :feelsrope:

I am convinced that god was trolling when he created curries, I don't think any other race suffers as much as curries, ricecels come in a close second.
unless you're born a 0.001% Chang or Chadpreet you're guaranteed to live a shittier life than other races , women will hate you and other men will not respect you , and even as a chang or chadpreet you will still most likely end up getting destroyed by some aryan chad or tyrone

Donald L. Horowitz:feelskek::feelskek:
The Jews want the Goys to genocide each other

White Women can be really evil ngl.

White Women can be really evil ngl.
Images 30

unless you're born a 0.001% Chang or Chadpreet you're guaranteed to live a shittier life than other races , women will hate you and other men will not respect you , and even as a chang or chadpreet you will still most likely end up getting destroyed by some aryan chad or tyrone
the best chang/chadpreet still has the same SMV as the average/high tier normie

A white whore and her pet negro are a dangerous combination. Even an otherwise calm black man will be inclined to act more ape-ish to appease his snowbunny. Women love violence they are just too cowardly to participate in it directly. But they have no problem being the antagnonizing whore at a protest

Its not racism if the victim is asian, if foids cant use it for fucking its worthless even for the biggest sjws.

Its not racism if the victim is asian, if foids cant use it for fucking its worthless even for the biggest sjws.
Brutal but true. Blacks have some value to foids because of high T and BBC, other ethnics don't.

This is why I don't like white women

They protest saying they aren't racist yet time and time again it shows they are
Maybe not as openly but more subtle

Gooks actually have media halo while curries do not. Sandniggers are a close second to curries.
I usually include sandniggers with curries because they get called curries because of their brown skin

Sand niggers n curry foids back home actually have morals at least compared to west

The link is removed, can't find the story anywhere.

Anyways, I'm genuinely convinced South Africa is how America will look like in the near future. Around 50-60 years from now.

Whites simply don't mate with blacks. Not even the most liberal white foids mate with blacks (having a few flings with tyrones after a night out clubbing doesnt count, I'm talking dating and marriage). And this contributes to the festering of black ghettos all across this country. Blacks wholesale pushed into the ghettos with poor job prospects and unable to assimilate with whites. They are unable to marry into white money and integrate. The ghettos become bigger and bigger. Blacks get poorer and angrier while the whites live relatively comfortable lives in their armed gated communities far away in rural mountainous areas.

Interestingly, Asian men are excluded enmasse as sexual partners by women. But we accept our fate quietly unlike blacks who practice a form of collective uncivil disobedience because of white exclusion (both sexual and economic). I think I am part of the first generation of Asian American men experiencing this mass exclusion. But we have no solidarity or organization like blacks do. Blacks have this and this is why whites respect blacks more and are able to occasionally fuck beckies and stacies despite their bad reputations.

Last edited:
God is the Joker:feelshaha: Look at this world and tell me it's not just one big fucking clown show:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Whites simply don't mate with blacks. Not even the most liberal white foids mate with blacks

This is not true. Sure, it may not happen much, but there definitley are Mulattos that exist. Take this how you will, but when I went to get my Covid vaccine, I saw a blonde fat white woman with a Mulatto child. I also know 2 siblins who are Swedish-Italian/Somali. And this is here in Canada where not a lot of Negroes exist. I'm sure it's more common in America and Brazil, especially since they've been compaining about racemixing for like 150 years now.
(having a few flings with tyrones after a night out clubbing doesnt count, I'm talking dating and marriage).
Marriage and dating in fact DONT count. What counts is having offsprings

2529F65F00000578-0-image-a-2_1422532571530.jpg

Last edited: