Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over White women are trying to stop me from ascending

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
I once told a white girl I was thinking of moving to Asia and she said "ew only losers do that". She will not have sex with me but she wants to shame me into not SEAmaxxing so that I am erased from the gene pool.

they want us at the bottom

she will lose some orbiters and simps if men move to different countries.

Women do not want you to reproduce or to be independent of them.

did you specifically mention moving to asia was for girls?

White girls filter any guy that travels to SEA from their dating pool. Actually I should make a thread on it with loads of evidence calling it "a red flag", "creepy", etc.

This is the worst part about it, I didn't mention this she just assumed it to be the case. :lul: :feelscry:
I seriously hate women

Beta male genocide by white women needs to be stopped

White girls filter any guy that travels to SEA from their dating pool. Actually I should make a thread on it with loads of evidence calling it "a red flag", "creepy", etc.
aren't guys who travel to SEA already filtered from their dating pool? Isn't that the reason they go to southeast asia?

aren't guys who travel to SEA already filtered from their dating pool? Isn't that the reason they go to southeast asia?
That or they're on the low-end. A lot of guys go to SEA to fuck hookers and stuff but they might be fully incel.

Anyways the point is if they find out you cheated your genetics (either via surgery or locationmaxxing) then "it's a red flag" and you're done basically.

Cope. ALL women want to prevent you from ascending.

Anyways the point is if they find out you cheated your genetics (either via surgery or locationmaxxing) then "it's a red flag" and you're done basically.
fuck them, they are such hypocrites

Not surprised.

Technically she's got a point, anyone who seamaxes does it cause they can't attract girls in their countries. I personally don't see any point in going to the other side of the world to pay for sex, even if it's cheaper there the price of the flight, hotel, food, drinks, it's too much.

White women
you mean these?

Ezgif 2 ed98b41442ea

I once told a white girl I was thinking of moving to Asia and she said "ew only losers do that". She will not have sex with me but she wants to shame me into not SEAmaxxing so that I am erased from the gene pool.

They want as many men as possible out of the gene pool. She doesn't want her potential orbiters to ascend.
Women are also quite sadistic to men, especially ugly men and men if morals, intelligence and integrity.

I believe this it's the same logic at play here that is used when females hate the idea of sex robots. They don't want us to ascend or to even move away from the sexual market. Every competition needs a loser, and they want us to hold our places as those losers. If we weren't standing below them to support their SMV and social status, average holes would become the new minimum standard, and they hate that idea.

White holes don't want to loose their betabuxxers

SEAmaxxing is the only legit way to ascend for truecels.

Whites can slay thai foids, indians in the west can go back to India and have a marriage arranged by their family

I support and I'm against SEAmaxxing.
Whitecels can ascend but ricecels feel the negative impact, also racemixing is haram.

she needs to be put in a cage in animal crossing new horizons

Foids want everyone else to fail, even if their failure wont help them

This is the worst part about it, I didn't mention this she just assumed it to be the case. :lul: :feelscry:

As foids only think about sex and relationships, she could only make the connection.

lol white foids think they're all that when they age like absolute shit. By the time theyre 30, they look more like theyre 37. When they're 37 they like more like theyre 45.

When compared to the average noodlewhore, white foids are dumber, hairier, fatter and smellier (major factors as to why 90% of non-asian foids reject Asian dudes). Nasty masculine vibe. Pussies are not only longer, wider, and deeper, their bulging meat walls (outie as they call it) are absolutely repulsive.

White foids are exactly like useless BMWs. Unreliable and only good for a while. I will take Hondas, Toyotas, Nissans, and Lexus over euro trash brands any day.

They want us suffering

Good for those who can SEAmax. I think I'm too detestable even for noodles.

The idea that anyone who moves to Asia does so for sex is surreal. You already know for a fact that she thinks of you as a subhuman when she makes that assumption.

The idea that anyone who moves to Asia does so for sex is surreal. You already know for a fact that she thinks of you as a subhuman when she makes that assumption.
The thing is that I was actually saying that I wanted to move to Asia because I was really into Serpentza's youtube channel at the time and it looked like a really cool adventure. I am actually against SEAmaxxing myself.

I wanted to move to Asia because I was really into Serpentza's youtube channel

Shit channel for normies tbh. Check out "King Epic" - now that's for trucels.

It's all part of the plan buddy boyo.

They want you to be single and miserable. They're gonna think lesser of you for dating an Asian woman to begin with, if you're an ugly white guy. Might as well find a hot one for some sucky, fucky.

tbh downplaying SEA is a normie(standardcel) trait - how the heck one is going to reproduce anyway.

And catching STD relates mostly to prostitutes and is far less dangerous than catching a rope with a neck.

I believe this it's the same logic at play here that is used when females hate the idea of sex robots. They don't want us to ascend or to even move away from the sexual market. Every competition needs a loser, and they want us to hold our places as those losers. If we weren't standing below them to support their SMV and social status, average holes would become the new minimum standard, and they hate that idea.

This... Women need to keep an underclass of beta orbiters in order to maintain their power over men, they (consciously or not) use us as an example to the normie men they DO want to fuck "hey this can happen to you if you don't tow the line." It's part of how they use sex to control men, tbh.

Tfu on that cunt