Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White women are the most privileged group of people in the universe by far

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
And brown manlets are the most opressed

Slim, non-deformed white woman = Life on god mode

I hate white women and I'm white. Ethnic girls look better by far.

They get raped the most so dunno bout that

Aaand she went to his house for the manmore BBC and they fucked till 12. The End

LOL honestly what a low inhib N
the fact that she told him to drop his pants proves she wanted to see his dick. Was probably a slut in college

i agree, they really need a reality check.

their only disadvantage
There's a reason why rape is punished so hard in almost every western nation. Even touching a woman without consent is considered rape nowadays in certain jurisdictions.

I would love to smack a white woman on her pale ass. Turn that shit red.

Agree. Radical feminism is the exact opposite they think women are OPPRESSED. LOL

check your privilege rachel oates

This shouldn't even be blackpill knowldege, this should just be common sense

You should use these two contradictions to fuck with normies. They think incels are all white supremacists, but when you reveal you are actually a short ethnic male who gets racially discriminated by white women, their minds suddenly get clusterfucked. The cognitive dissonance shuts them down.

You guys should comment on every article a stacie writes about incels and tell her to check her white privilege.