Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White women are the most disgusting of all races of women

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I've travelled all over the world and lived in various big cities and I can conclusively say without a doubt white women are the most disgusting trash I've ever come across.

What's more pathetic are the men who worship them but that's besides the point.

White women are the dog shit of dating world.

So much truth.

The ethnics who worship white women are pathetic.

True but I want to fuck them so bad.

Last I checked all woen are trash, regardless of race.

i prefer lightskin mullatoo black girls, white girls are out of my league

actually every girl is out of my league

Care to explain why? Without an explanation, this just seems like cope.

yes but white weemen are the most degenarte on average
Probably because they are the majority in USA. If other ethnicity was majority, they would be more noticeable.

i prefer lightskin mullatoo black girls, white girls are out of my league

This. Any girl with a skintone darker than mine disgusts me
Lightskin black girls and even curry girls are hot af.

Pink golden haired pussy is prime. Stop coping.

They need to be mass genocided, especially the Western ones.

This. Any girl with a skintone darker than mine disgusts me
Lightskin black girls and even curry girls are hot af.

i dont mind black girls as along as they have a big ass i would bang

but if a black girl has a pancake ass thats just terrible,

dating a black girl with no ass is like eating a pancake with no syrup

You mog me akhi.

Women of color also take part in that cancer
They are by far a minority. White women created feminism, and still lead it today. They are the loudest voice to cry oppression, despite being the most priviledged group of people in the world. Their power has made them arrogant and bitchy.

They are by far a minority. White women created feminism, and still lead it today. They are the loudest voice to cry oppression, despite being the most priviledged group of people in the world. Their power has made them arrogant and bitchy.
Alright. Yes, I agree.

i dont mind black girls as along as they have a big ass i would bang

but if a black girl has a pancake ass thats just terrible,

dating a black girl with no ass is like eating a pancake with no syrup
Most black girls I see on a day to day basis are ugly AF but I would still fuck because they have big titts and ass. But their faces don’t do anything for me

No, ethnic women are the worst.

I just want to fuck white whores so badly though. White women were made by God just for the sexual pleasure of all men imo.
Cucks like this must be banned.

I can't decide which race of women are the worst. It feels like they're all competing to become the biggest pieces of shit on planet earth.

Yes it does, but you cannot deny the existence of mentalcels/volcels.

mentalcel and volcels is cope to deny our subhumanity, the reality is im an ugly incel, if not average at best sadly, since average is subhuman in 2018

mentalcel and volcels is cope to deny our subhumanity, the reality is im an ugly incel, if not average at best sadly, since average is subhuman in 2018
You're simply ridiculous

fags who have pics as male models should be banned then, same thing expect you're a sodomite.
Female worship is disallowed and against everything incels stand for. It's just patheticly cucked to worship those who deny you of sex and treat you like shit. Women are the enemy. Your worship of white women is twice as pathetic if you're an ethnic. You're cucking yourself with that avatar.

Female worship is disallowed and against everything incels stand for. It's just patheticly cucked to worship those who deny you of sex and treat you like shit. Women are the enemy. Your worship of white women is twice as pathetic if you're an ethnic. You're cucking yourself with that avatar.
I don't worship them at all, i just don't cope with the idea that they are not hot lmao.

I think most women are pretty similar

yep western white females are just disgusting, they are racist and their high standards and hypergamy commitment is just pure rage inducing

I want to see white foids being publicly flogged and tortured.

As a country becomes westernized or ethnic women are raised in the west, the women become exactly like western white women. The west is godless and degenerate as fuck

white women are the biggest hypocrites compared to all the other races, they virtue signal the hardest out of all the races despite being insanely entitled and selfish in their daily lives.