Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White women are horrible.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★★
The combination of the whore, despite being all of them, but the frequency is this: white and low.

They are all prostitutes, but white women are SO DEGENERATED, holy shit, they are the ones who commit the most bestiality, rape and lesbianism (compared to brunettes and black women), besides the fact that they destroy the diversity of a society by mixing with other races just to satisfy their desire for consumption, they are totally degenerate. And redpills use their stereotype of "honorable" lol

The combination of the whore, despite being all of them, but the frequency is this: white and low.

They are all prostitutes, but white women are SO DEGENERATED, holy shit, they are the ones who commit the most bestiality, rape and lesbianism (compared to brunettes and black women), besides the fact that they destroy the diversity of a society by mixing with other races just to satisfy their desire for consumption, they are totally degenerate. And redpills use their stereotype of "honorable" lol
Kek why did you classify brunettes as "different"

They were the first to be exposed to feminism. The rest are like them nowadays

Kek why did you classify brunettes as "different"

I meant brown women, a grammatical error by the translator, and I'm not saying they are different, they are equally prostitutes, but compared to white women, they are a little less frequent.

I meant brown women, a grammatical error by the translator, and I'm not saying they are different, they are equally prostitutes, but compared to white women, they are a little less frequent.
I c, figured it was that

You do speak quite good English though brocel

and yet, white women are the most respected among women of different races.

Non-white women will worship white women and try to be like them

Do you always use a translator?

Do you always use a translator?
It depends, when it's time to use large texts and some details, I use it, but when it's just a comment, like for example a small one-line comment, I don't use it.

My English is not good.

It depends, when it's time to use large texts and some details, I use it, but when it's just a comment, like for example a small one-line comment, I don't use it.

My English is not good.
I see

My English is not good.
Whats ur age and how long u been rotting in neetdom for?