Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White women are complete degenerates.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Look at near liberal-utopian places like Sweden. There are literal 15 year old white girls throwing themselves at Chad-tier ethnics there. Their parents are likely aware of this (as I've seen conservative sites post images of them on the Internet) and are completely okay with their little girl getting blacked and sanded every night by large groups of North African/Middle Eastern men. They're sick and disgusting and would likely want a Nasheed more than a Chad in most scenarios. They want to throw their bloodline away because they feel that's affirmative action for all the said "crimes they have caused," as sites like Teen Vogue and Buzzfeed are brainwashing them at a whole other level. Out of every type of girl who is out there, whites and Middle Eastern girls are by far the sluttiest. This world has truly turned into a disgusting shithole.

Last edited:
White women are complete denegerates

I don't think John Lennon realized just how right he was.

hqdefault.jpg

There are no Chat-tier SandCels.
From what I've seen there's a decent amount of Chad-tier sandcels, but most of them are incel. I live in an area with a high concentration of Middle Easterners btw.

White women are ugly skanks. Ethnic women mog them all.

>Look at near liberal-utopian places like Sweden. There are literal 15 year old white girls throwing themselves at ethnics there.

t. a 15yo basement dweller who never even been to ANY european country in his life
I meant ethnic CHADS, it seems they're preferred out there.

Also I'm 18, and I don't have a basement in my house fyi.

Humans are complete degenerates. Its over for our race.

>getting blacked and sanded every night by large groups of North African/Middle Eastern men
> They're sick and disgusting and would likely want a Nasheed more than a Chad in most scenarios.

"i meant chad xD"

back to pol where you belong, you clueless bluepilled kid.
I mean hey, race mixing is wrong, and as a white-Middle Eastern mixed dude I don't approve of it at all. If you have a problem with it, well, that's your problem, and if you want race mixing, well you'll get your way, but you know what, there's gonna be more killings out there. We'd be doing the world a damn good favor if we disallowed races from mating with other different races.

And no, I'm not bluepilled at all, as I'm talking about specifically 8/10+ ethnics.

Last edited:
>Look at near liberal-utopian places like Sweden. There are literal 15 year old white girls throwing themselves at ethnics there.

t. a 15yo basement dweller who never even been to ANY european country in his life
+1

Thats what you get when betabux raises childeren