Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White women angry in the comments

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@white_woman_whisperer/video/7361610957388254507

WOC women choose white men but white women are angry

I'm an old ricecel in my 30s. I have had the cops called on me three times in my life as an Asian American dude. I've been harassed by an old white karen while on the driveway of my own house.

I'm not a criminal nigger, nor am I a criminal spic. But I had the cops called on me three times in my life as an Asian dude.

All by white women. Not by black women, not by hispanic women, not by white dudes. All white women.

Twice as a kid growing up in a white neighborhood. Once at a sporting event in the parking lot of a mostly white high school back in the mid 2000s. Saw a white foid following me while on her cell and some moments later a cop pulls up right to me.

Had an old white lady from a different part of the neighborhood (not the same block) stop her car right in front of my driveway and ask me what I was doing. I told the bitch to get out of my property immediately or I was gonna call the cops on her for harassment. In a very angry and serious tone to let her know I meant business.

If you wanna know the true nature of a society, a nation, you get to know the women. You try to understand their true nature because women are the embodiment of their society and nation. They just follow the trends and natural way of thinking of their society because they can't think for themselves. You get the true essence of a nation by understanding their women.

Besides that, when i entered the real world post college in my mid 20s, I was fuckin appalled by white american women. I knew they were bad having observed them in college but they were far worst in the real world. I've never been treated so extremely poorly by any other demographic and I know for damn sure my only crime was being an Asian dude worthy of contempt, pity, and mockery to them.

As a kid you just read about the Emmett Till incident in American history and think that was the past. But then as life goes on you actually experience snippets of it yourself.

Last edited:
man I’m on TikTok too much because the moment I read your title I knew what the subject was going to be before I even opened this thread

Anyway, this reminds me of when I used to work in a law office. One of the legal assistants was Black and wanted to do Kwanzaa decorations in the break room. One morning she’s puttting up the Kwanzaa stuff and one of the partners, this old miserable right wing Jew, walks in and asks her what’s up with the red, black and green menorah on the counter. The legal assistant explains to him what Kwanzaa is and how they adopted the candle rack from “his people” :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I honestly thought he was going to smack her across the face for that. But instead he seems happy that his Jewish culture is appreciated and he helps her put up some of the decorations

man I’m on TikTok too much because the moment I read your title I knew what the subject was going to be before I even opened this thread

Anyway, this reminds me of when I used to work in a law office. One of the legal assistants was Black and wanted to do Kwanzaa decorations in the break room. One morning she’s puttting up the Kwanzaa stuff and one of the partners, this old miserable right wing Jew, walks in and asks her what’s up with the red, black and green menorah on the counter. The legal assistant explains to him what Kwanzaa is and how they adopted the candle rack from “his people” :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I honestly thought he was going to smack her across the face for that. But instead he seems happy that his Jewish culture is appreciated and he helps her put up some of the decorations
Maybe he got to smash?:waitwhat:

"In a time women needs to unite together"

what the hell is this whore even talking about?

there has never been a better time to be foid in the whole human history than now

That entire bear shit is just purity signaling by holes pretending being raped is worse than death by bear. They want you to think they're all the maidens who threw themselves over a cliff rather than the lying whores who mated the invaders. Of course the puerto rican nigger fuck meat doesn't get it and feels empowered being honest about being a slut.

Its real embarrassing for white foids to get outsmarted by a nigrette.

Women should not be able to comment online without the supervision of their husband / father.

holy shit the white women are like robots
all of them say the exact same thing the comment section is so dull

but some of these are funny, kek

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240620-101618-710.png
    Screenshot_20240620-101618-710.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20240620-101541-407.png
    Screenshot_20240620-101541-407.png
    75 KB · Views: 45
Wait, I don't know a lot about the US, but are white women really that awful to black women in a professional setting?

I mean, women are in general more backstabbing than men, but is it really that pronounced?

I'm an old ricecel in my 30s. I have had the cops called on me three times in my life as an Asian American dude. I've been harassed by an old white karen while on the driveway of my own house.

I'm not a criminal nigger, nor am I a criminal spic. But I had the cops called on me three times in my life as an Asian dude.

All by white women. Not by black women, not by hispanic women, not by white dudes. All white women.

Twice as a kid growing up in a white neighborhood. Once at a sporting event in the parking lot of a mostly white high school back in the mid 2000s. Saw a white foid following me while on her cell and some moments later a cop pulls up right to me.

Had an old white lady from a different part of the neighborhood (not the same block) stop her car right in front of my driveway and ask me what I was doing. I told the bitch to get out of my property immediately or I was gonna call the cops on her for harassment. In a very angry and serious tone to let her know I meant business.

If you wanna know the true nature of a society, a nation, you get to know the women. You try to understand their true nature because women are the embodiment of their society and nation. They just follow the trends and natural way of thinking of their society because they can't think for themselves. You get the true essence of a nation by understanding their women.

Besides that, when i entered the real world post college in my mid 20s, I was fuckin appalled by white american women. I knew they were bad having observed them in college but they were far worst in the real world. I've never been treated so extremely poorly by any other demographic and I know for damn sure my only crime was being an Asian dude worthy of contempt, pity, and mockery to them.

As a kid you just read about the Emmett Till incident in American history and think that was the past. But then as life goes on you actually experience snippets of it yourself.
Old white Karens either never bother me or are friendly to me. Another W for sand niggers I guess

Segregation is the answer

Segregation is the answer

holy shit the white women are like robots
all of them say the exact same thing the comment section is so dull

but some of these are funny, kek
This whole thing is just about shitskins whores wanting white meat at the end of the day. We all know that's all it is

This whole thing is just about shitskins whores wanting white meat at the end of the day. We all know that's all it is
it's still funny to see white foids become cucked when their prized white Chad cheats on her with a sheeboon, seeing the white food become powerless. It's nice seeing foids get the shit end of race mixing for once.

it's still funny to see white foids become cucked when their prized white Chad cheats on her with a sheeboon, seeing the white food become powerless. It's nice seeing foids get the shit end of race mixing for once.
Did the tiktok actually mention racemixing or whatever? I didn't watch it

Did the tiktok actually mention racemixing or whatever? I didn't watch it
no, but her tone when she said she wanted to choose a white man over a white woman was pretty clear. The foids didn't pick up on it either lmfao

Literally this is some of the first stuff I thought of when hearing the man v bear drama. I immediately thought to apply race to it and how this would make everyone feel uncomfortable. So many dumbfuck white women saying "iT's juSt MaTh, more men kill women then bears so I'm choosing the bear" despite that being retarded logic cause you've seen thousands of men in your life and very few bears, but that's irrelevant right now. If you asked one of these dumb white sluts whether they'd be in a room with a white man or a black man, they'd freeze. Doing math, it's safer with the white man, but they can't admit that though. This question never even occurred to them. As usual, very little critical thinking from foids.

Literally this is some of the first stuff I thought of when hearing the man v bear drama. I immediately thought to apply race to it and how this would make everyone feel uncomfortable. So many dumbfuck white women saying "iT's juSt MaTh, more men kill women then bears so I'm choosing the bear" despite that being retarded logic cause you've seen thousands of men in your life and very few bears, but that's irrelevant right now. If you asked one of these dumb white sluts whether they'd be in a room with a white man or a black man, they'd freeze. Doing math, it's safer with the white man, but they can't admit that though. This question never even occurred to them. As usual, very little critical thinking from foids.
Funny enough black woman would say white men