Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News White woman caught on video trying to steal Black youth's bike in New York City

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★

“Karen” behavior is being called out again. The latest incident involves a white woman who was caught on camera attempting to hijack a rentable Citi Bike from a young Black man in New York City.

The woman appeared to be an employee of NYC Health + Hospitals based on the embroidered health system’s logo observed on her scrubs. In the nearly two-minute video, she tried her best to make a scene that painted the man as a threat to her well-being. “Help! Help me! Please, help me,” screamed the woman to grab the attention of passersby who would see her in perceived despair while surrounded by a group of Black youth.

The bike had apparently already been paid for by the young man, who continued to hold on to a portion of the handlebars. All the while, the woman continued to attempt to straddle the bike and dangerously draw attention to the chaotic encounter. “You’re hurting my fetus,” she quipped before fake crying to drum up sympathy from the crowd of onlookers who had begun to surround her and the men. As noted by the person recording the ordeal, she never actually shed a tear.

When a white male dressed in similar scrubs suggested that she be allowed to take the bike, the young man explained that it was already associated with his account. It was not until the man said she should take another available bike that she finally calmed down and began to set up the nearby bike for use.

Why do crackers love to steal so much?

“The future is now old man”
-younger mayo whores

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back