Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White woman asks nigger for bbc in front of husband

Scripted +DNW

Rare footage of @PixyBLACKED one millisecond after becoming a transracial black man

Lol white women do that to me all the time.

I'm actually laying in bed with 4 white women rn

@Rabbi Schneerson is fakecel confirmed

@VictimofBpillReaper

@Rabbi Schneerson is fakecel confirmed

@VictimofBpillReaper
Nig culture is very NTcentric though, probably the most NTcentric one imaginable.

I’ve seen legit ugly(not trucel tier, but conventionally ugly)black guys with prime sheeboons, and knew some like this in HS. What did they have in common? They were NT as fuck.

And ofc, the tallfag ones got lower-tier mayowhores.

JBB can be true in a way, but you have to be NTmaxxed; it also mainly applies to American & Afro-Latinos

Nig culture is very NTcentric though, probably the most NTcentric one imaginable.

I’ve seen legit ugly(not trucel tier, but conventionally ugly)black guys with prime sheeboons, and knew some like this in HS. What did they have in common? They were NT as fuck.

And ofc, the tallfag ones got lower-tier mayowhores.

JBB can be true in a way, but you have to be NTmaxxed; it also mainly applies to American & Afro-Latinos
True, the societal norm for niggers is set to require them to be low inhib and extrovert/NT. If they fail to do so foids are just going to pick another nigger.

I’ve seen legit ugly(not trucel tier, but conventionally ugly)black guys with prime sheeboons, and knew some like this in HS.
This. In real life , it’s all about your SMV. Height and dick size.

True, the societal norm for niggers is set to require them to be low inhib and extrovert/NT. If they fail to do so foids are just going to pick another nigger.
I mean, i’m not saying that they can all get “muh white wahmen” i’m not one of those “Wignat” types, it’s mainly with their own women & if they’re tallfags, with LTB mayowhores

Unless Tyrone ofc.

I mean, i’m not saying that they can all get “muh white wahmen” i’m not one of those “Wignat” types, it’s mainly with their own women & if they’re tallfags, with LTB mayowhores

Unless Tyrone ofc.

Yeah me as well I was talking about them with their own race of foids.

NT gives bigger halo to blacks and spics than it does for whites and asians.

@DarkStarDownBad check out my messages i tagged you in friezacel's profile

I think this video disproves your "only blacks can be incel" cope

I think this video disproves your "only blacks can be incel" cope
If you show him stats, such as that blacks lose their virginity the youngest and/or that more black men are with white women as opposed to white men with black women(almost as rare as AMWF) he says it’s “not real life” & if you show him a tik-tok, he says it’s “cherry-picked”

NT gives bigger halo to blacks and spics than it does for whites and asians.
I agree, in HS, it was easier for Hispanics & Blacks to get with their own foids provided they were NTmaxxed.