Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White woman argues with Black Lives Matter thugs, gets shot and dies

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
-

No leftist news media will show this, they will just rub it under the rug.

This is the power of BLACK PRIVILEGE, to be part of a movement that murder people based solely on racial reasons, and then get away with it because you have all mega corporations, the State and the media on your side.

The expression is actually "sweep it under the rug" :feelsmage:
Sorry i had to.

3 AM kerfuffle. I thought it was a drug deal gone wrong when I first heard about it. Idk what’s true tho

She relaxed around blacks.

Lmao how is this ragefuel??

It is the 3rd time this news has been reported here lol. Yes, the media is covering it because they are siding with the BLM, and they will side with it until the next elections. Talk about democracy, it's all fake. Manipulating the media to manipulate the masses is not democracy, it is the same as the nazism or the communism.

We need a new Hitler to purify the earth from all scum.

It is the 3rd time this news has been reported here lol. Yes, the media is covering it because they are siding with the BLM, and they will side with it until the next elections. Talk about democracy, it's all fake. Manipulating the media to manipulate the masses is not democracy, it is the same as the nazism or the communism.
IT soys do a similar thing, they try to ban incels everywhere and say :soy: Look guys incels have no arguement :soy:

This is the power of BLACK PRIVILEGE, to be part of a movement that murder people based solely on racial reasons, and then get away with it because you have all mega corporations, the State and the media on your side.

And where in that article did they get away with it?

Nazis get ultra butthurt by black people. lol. Pretty funny and entertaining.

based @Hate_my_life

Good riddance. And this ain't ragefuel. Its lifefuel.

Are you on crack? How is this ragefuel? This is lifefuel tbh. I am happy that filthy cumskin whore got shot to death. Good riddance
Good riddance. And this ain't ragefuel. Its lifefuel.
Tbh

JFL at arguing with people who want you dead in the first place.

Yeah how silly of the nazis to get butthurt by niggers literally murdering whites in the streets without repercussions
fuck that white thot
BLM FTW
Are you retarded? This woman had a husband and child, not the same as the whores rejecting you on tinder

Roastie dead and nigger(s) in prison for daring to touch mi'lady. Lifefuel.

:soy:
another f*mo*d dead is lifefuel u cuck

But they ain't neva did nuttin.

YAAAAAASSS SWEATY WE LOVE TO SEE IT

Do you know why everyone thinks every incel is a white man?

That's because its only "incel terrorism" when a white man does it. A negro can shoot up a school, church, restaurant, etc. and it will be labelled as "gang violence", but when a white man does it, its "incel terrorism", a "school shooter", etc.

The negroids got away with it for not being caught and the entire media ignoring this because it was a white person getting killed.
Imagine if a right wing protest ended up with a negro being shot to death, do you think the big media would ignore it? They would talk about it for 30 straight years.

Last edited:
Only white race coper cucks would find this ragefuel.

And how do you know these people won't face repercussions exactly? Shouldn't a camera or something have caught them?
Because they are from a leftist movement and these people are protected by the media and the State.

I rub in under the rug too sometimes.

'White woman argues with Blacks Lives Matter thugs , gets shot and dies'

I fixed it for you.

And in other news, water is wet, alcohol makes you drunk, and overeating makes you fat

It's like a peace protest going around killing people that don't like peace.

based, another white roastie down the sink. i am glad that she died and i wish her family all the worst.
i pray to god for many more happenings like that.
Only white race coper cucks would find this ragefuel.
this.
Are you retarded? This woman had a husband and child, not the same as the whores rejecting you on tinder
idc. bet that white cuck of a husband likes feminism, hopefully he drowns his autistic child and then necks himself.

Imagine that. BLM thugs, violent and murderous. Who would've guessed.

And how do you know these people won't face repercussions exactly? Shouldn't a camera or something have caught them?
Its been three weeks since the shooting and there haven't been any arrests.
based, another white roastie down the sink. i am glad that she died and i wish her family all the worst.
i pray to god for many more happenings like that.

this.

idc. bet that white cuck of a husband likes feminism, hopefully he drowns his autistic child and then necks himself.
The only person that should be necking themselves here is you.

Its been three weeks since the shooting and there haven't been any arrests.

The only person that should be necking themselves here is you.
Based

Fuck niggers

Being incel is already shitty enough without living in the planet of the apes.

That's a good reminder that you should not talk to strangers, and certainly not talk about anything political.

Even in countries where guns are illegal, because if it's not a gun, it'll be a knife.

That's a good reminder that you should not talk to strangers, and certainly not talk about anything political.

Even in countries where guns are illegal, because if it's not a gun, it'll be a knife.

That rule one applies to negroid apes and leftists.
Leftists will attack you in packs and maybe cause an injury. Negroids will shot you. You can talk about politics if you know that person is right wing and white.

Based

Fuck niggers

Being incel is already shitty enough without living in the planet of the apes.
Exactly this. The life of inceldom is already bad enough and then you have retarded shitskins that come here and argue in favor of the same liberal order that creates incels.