Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White woman are the hardest to please.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
They allways want more then other woman.
White woman walk around with 8 beta orbiters but other woman do not.
White woman will not laugh at your jokes or become your friends, while it is a possibility with other woman.
White woman reign supreme at the top of the female hierarchy and they know it, they know that they are highly valuable to men of every race and they take advantage of it.

Yeah white women are the worst.

White women are aimed by every race.

Personally I couldn't care less about skin color, if she is my looksmatch i would be ok with it.

I'm incel because of non white girls so I can't relate

whtie women meme has gone way too far
white women are garbage outside of 1st world

anywhere in asia makes them look like dogshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doyylm6ow5o

I really dont care for white women anyway prefer Asian or Latina or Black.

Coping bullshit spewed from a western perspective

Women are women and are like that in most places. When you want to get down to it Korean women are more materialistic and superficial on average than western women.

In my experience white women are the nicer ones. I remember being friends with one woman who let me treat her like complete shit. I would call her a slut to her face and say how much I hated her. I looked at some of Facebook conversations and I thought "Holy shit I was an asshole." I now regret not trying to fuck her.

Now that I think about it, all the women who wanted me as an orbiter we're either black or hispanic. Those girls fit the description of women who know their social value and use it to exploit men.

White women always in heat

nausea said:
all wommens

There are insecure women out there who don't have beta orbiters, but them not realizing their social value doesn't prevent them from going for Chad.

IME, western-born Asians are worse.

All women are hard to please.

White women are fucking obnoxious, they're used to having no responsibilities and being highly desired, so life's just a big playpen for them more than anyone else.

My white Chad friend dated this white girl and when he asked if she could make him a sandwich while he was sitting on the couch, she completely flipped and he didn't get one. Now he's with a curry and she loves making him food. You can blame feminism.

Kointo said:
Just lift brah.

Used to bro, but recent oneitis has crippled me mentally. been LDARing....I'm trying to slowly recover.

soulcell said:
Used to bro, but recent oneitis has crippled me mentally. been LDARing....I'm trying to slowly recover.

Sometimes its very hard to realize youll never be important in oneitis life and she moves on with new people in her story, with you in the background.

My only advice to you is to not torture yourself

soulcell said:

You must let go. It is the only method of coping with something like this.

White girls are so incredibly overrated it makes me want to punch them.

Kointo said:
You must let go. It is the only method of coping with something like this.

Yeah, I need to my man. She work at my college library, and now I can't go there or I will just get sick if I see her. Had to change my major just to avoid seeing the damn woman...

White western pussy price is so inflated it’s not even funny.

takurak said:
Sometimes its very hard to realize youll never be important in oneitis life and she moves on with new people in her story, with you in the background.

My only advice to you is to not torture yourself

Thanks bro, I try not to. I thought she was quiet,softspoken, and a virgin, but I might've been deluded the whole damn time.

soulcell said:
Thanks bro, I try not to. I thought she was quiet,softspoken, and a virgin, but I might've been deluded the whole damn time.

What exactly happened?
Women are fucking vile.

takurak said:
What exactly happened?
Women are fucking vile.

Bunch of bs bro.  Better if I just send a message if you interested, too much to cover with her.

soulcell said:
Bunch of bs bro.  Better if I just send a message if you interested, too much to cover with her.

Sure brah!

It's because the western world cucked itself and practically revolves around these monsters. It isn't because the Jews (though most of them support it) it isn't because of the immigrants. The west did this to itself.

White women by far are the most Stacy out of any race. They practically invented the term. No, they DID invent the term.

Shaded said:
White women by far are the most Stacy out of any race. They practically invented the term. No, they DID invent the term.

I was searching for the actual origin of the name and I found this.

[attachment=1151]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stacy_(given_name)

I would've never expected them to mention incels in the introduction.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 9.51.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 9.51.14 PM.png
    31 KB · Views: 70
White woman reign supreme at the top of the female hierarchy and they know it, they know that they are highly valuable to men of every race and they take advantage of it.

Foid worship...is for fools. The "hierarchy" is demolished simply by recognizing that a White foid, is, a foid, with a hole.

Dee

BP

Capture