Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal White US highschoolers now have the same virginity rate Asian ones had 10 years ago

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
I already posted it in the thread about the report itself:

But this honestly deserves its own thread as well.

report3-png.707453
report4-png.707454

This is how the amount of sexhavers among US highschoolers had evolved from 2011 to 2021, according to CDC. Beyond brutal tbh, especially for Asians, though I guess they can at least cope knowing that. given that the other groups are where they were 10 years ago, at roughly 30% of them having sex, then that means that they are now where the other groups will be by the next decade as well.

Crazy to realize that just a decade ago, about half of US highschoolers were non-virgins (and I'd bet that this was the case in other countries aside from the US as well,) and now, it's a third at best.

Women all lie to these questionnaires.

how much you wanna bet that niggers are only mogging cause rapemaxx?

over

I already posted it in the thread about the report itself:

But this honestly deserves its own thread as well.

report3-png.707453
report4-png.707454

This is how the amount of sexhavers among US highschoolers had evolved from 2011 to 2021, according to CDC. Beyond brutal tbh, especially for Asians, though I guess they can at least cope knowing that. given that the other groups are where they were 10 years ago, at roughly 30% of them having sex, then that means that they are now where the other groups will be by the next decade as well.

Crazy to realize that just a decade ago, about half of US highschoolers were non-virgins (and I'd bet that this was the case in other countries aside from the US as well,) and now, it's a third at best.

Asians are always a decade or two ahead of trends. Same with low fertility rates.

"67% same sex sexual contacts"

Lmao westoids.

Yeah, birth rates are basically crashing down to zero. JFL at retards who think it will increase (there are people on this website who think this)

Yeah, birth rates are basically crashing down to zero. JFL at retards who think it will increase (there are people on this website who think this)

Global population estimated to peak at 8 billion before beginning to fall.

Laypersoncels should ask themselves: why is this?

What forces might cause such a thing to happen?

Why do powerful organizations talk so excitedly and enthusiastically about this prospect?

And, most importantly to incels (or people who wish to breed, in general), what methods might one employ in order to reduce, halt and then reverse population growth?

i blame blackpill popularity on this tbh, lot of teen wanna be edgy and stuck here instead of slaying, also technologies play a part too. white ppl more likely to be less engaging and interacting with each other and stare at their phone instead. jbw still real if they start approaching foids or go on tinder they will ascend. statistic also support that white doing best on tinder

Honestly not that bad if the population decreases I never got why people make a huge deal out of it. Only prob is people trying to use that to justify all the immigration

how much you wanna bet that niggers are only mogging cause rapemaxx?

over
No, I believe it, black women are undesired for example and try to fuck almost anyone.

So we'd have to look at both genders...

Honestly not that bad if the population decreases I never got why people make a huge deal out of it
Less workforce = worse economy = inflation = worse quality of life

Less workforce = worse economy = inflation = worse quality of life
By this logic India should be a utopia compared to a place like Norway or Scotland and besides automation is only getting better.

By this logic India should be a utopia
Nice strawman, little buddy. The point I was making is that if we take country [X] and [X] loses like 30% of workforce, this will result into inflation, which will result into quality of life getting drastically lower.

It's an example retard. You can take Ireland, Sweden, Austria, Poland as an example too
You are taking an example to counterargument a debate in your head. NO ONE said that bigger population will result in dramatically higher QoL, all I said is that a country losing a lot of workforce => inflation => lower QoL.

i blame blackpill popularity on this tbh, lot of teen wanna be edgy and stuck here instead of slaying, also technologies play a part too. white ppl more likely to be less engaging and interacting with each other and stare at their phone instead. jbw still real if they start approaching foids or go on tinder they will ascend. statistic also support that white doing best on tinder
confirmation bias moment

faggots are more common than normal people....

confirmation bias moment
then let me ask u, according to that data black doing best, would u rather be black or white? dont lie and no trolling

You are taking an example to counterargument a debate in your head. NO ONE said that bigger population will result in dramatically higher QoL, all I said is that a country losing a lot of workforce => inflation => lower QoL.
Less population = less workforce = more inflation = lower qol. So wouldn't the opposite be true? More population = more workforce and so on?