Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White trash/low class/low iq people are always together

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Seriously, everytime you see white trash or low class people out and about they're always in couples. Mogs the average suburban well off educated Joe brutally, because they're just getting cucked endlessly by their women with Chad and getting nothing out of it.

JFL if you aren't white trash maxxxing to ascend with a trashy gf.

i wish i could be a redneck in southern usa

An accurate observation.

Seriously, everytime you see white trash or low class people out and about they're always in couples. Mogs the average suburban well off educated Joe brutally, because they're just getting cucked endlessly by their women with Chad and getting nothing out of it.

I often see white trash with a mail order noodlewhore.

I wish I was born in Texas.

Aren't the underclass getting hit by everything that's going on too now? I see less young white trash foids with sub 5 men now, UNLESS the men are incredibly tryhard wiggers close to a 5 and the woman is a turbo whale. It just seems like they're late adopters.

Why would I wanna fuck some dirty, rotten, fucked up low IQ white trash? It's the lowest of the low, females will say "incels have high standards" no, we all need standards, THIS however is no fucking standard.

UK White trash
- Smokes every day for the past 20 years
- Alcoholic
- Never held down a full-time job
- No proper education
- Smoked for so long she sounds like a man now
- Probably smokes weed and other drugs
- Fucked up face due to doing too many drugs
- Screams and shouts to debate normal stuff
- Has no respect or manners
- No hygiene
- Full on bitch
- Has multiple diseases

And still this female would not date/fuck an incel even if you tried.

Female life - EZ life.

An accurate observation.
Why would I wanna fuck some dirty, rotten, fucked up low IQ white trash? It's the lowest of the low, females willsay "incels have high standards" no, we all need standards, THIS however is no fucking standard.

UK White trash
- Alcoholic
- No proper education
- No hygiene
- Full on bitch
- Has multiple diseases

Female life - EZ life.
Very based, you just forgot the part about the UK white trash whores having like 5 kids each.

A lot of them get in unecessary drama and fight each other OP, unless you can get one and go to a better neighborhood

They are the happiest people.

agreed being safe in a white surburban area makes things worse if your girl is also insulated. rednecks keep their low class females alongside them.

Yes I think inceldom is affecting more midle class men and poor men aside of ugly with no social life at all

no. white trash men have it bad because they have to compete with tyrones and hispanic chads for their women. middle class and up whites only have to compete with curries and ricemen.

Urbanization destroys communities, atomizes people, raises sexual standards, turns men into incels and women into hypergamous sluts.
high iq tbh

Brutal blackpill this hits home for me because i have witnessed such injustices numerous times

What does it feel like to be white trash? Honest question here.
Why would I wanna fuck some dirty, rotten, fucked up low IQ white trash? It's the lowest of the low, females will say "incels have high standards" no, we all need standards, THIS however is no fucking standard.

UK White trash
- Alcoholic
- No proper education
- No hygiene
- Full on bitch
- Has multiple diseases

Female life - EZ life.

Disgusting
Urbanization destroys communities, atomizes people, raises sexual standards, turns men into incels and women into hypergamous sluts.

Urban centres have the best copes tho. Probably not a coincidence.

There's no such thing as "white trash" in Brazil. All white people where I live are at the very least lower middle class.

There's no such thing as "white trash" in Brazil. All white people where I live are at the very least lower middle class.
Americans have the exclusive on niggers :feelsbadman:

Middle class men are expected to do x10 the work of men in the past in order to get x0.05 the reward.

Get a stressful degree (and debt (and future wife's debt) in America) to get paid less than low iq boomers to maybe get a roastie when you're 30.