Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White tourist gropes Thai women and ends up getting beaten up (JBW theory smashed) (Whitecels on suicide watch)

I'm happy there were no whiteknights at least.

Ethnic cels would celebrate this.

This is why you CANNOT be low inhib if you don't have the physicality to back it up. You can't put on chad's clothes and pretend to be him.

The noodles strike back.

lmao
when pussy grabs back

See locationcel is bullshit. If you are ugly in the west you're ugly in the east.

Do you really think that foid would react that way if some super aryan nazi looking 6ft 5 guy grabbed her like that? Even if you whitecels packup and move to Asia, you will still mostly be treated like subhuman trash.

See locationcel is bullshit. If you are ugly in the west you're ugly in the east.

Do you really think that foid would react that way if some super aryan nazi looking 6ft 5 guy grabbed her like that? Even if you whitecels packup and move to Asia, you will still mostly be treated like subhuman trash.
GIGA COPE

JUsT bE CONFidEnT BRo

It's over for white incels.

Where do these 16-18 year olds I match on dating apps come from tho? We dont really know the context here but white is thailand means instant pussy

EDIT: I match with them in thailand

Lmao maybe don't grope random women? Yeah, Chad would have gotten away with groping them, but Chad isn't a pussy bitch who could get manhandled by a bunch of 5'1" Asian women. That doesn't mean JBW won't work, just go the normal way via Tinder.

Lmao them foids know muy thai.

Where do these 16-18 year olds I match on dating apps come from tho? We dont really know the context here but white is thailand means instant pussy

EDIT: I match with them in thailand
Take a picture of a carrot, make a tinder profile and even still you will get matches in Thailad kek. It's not a big accomplishment you know.

Take a picture of a carrot, make a tinder profile and even still you will get matches in Thailad kek. It's not a big accomplishment you know.
Are you black and want to cope with something you cant have? These girls want to meet me. Locationcels exist and if youre white with blueish eyes and not 0/10 you can find some fine girls in thailand

Are you black and want to cope with something you cant have? These girls want to meet me. Locationcels exist and if youre white with blueish eyes and not 0/10 you can find some fine girls in thailand
No but blacks can easily get laid in thailand too, so can curries and mid easterners. So 2/10 white males getting action from girls in thailand means nothing. They want a greencard and some cash boyo.

If you are clapped in America then you are clapped in Antarctica too, Penguins will go out of their way to avoid your subhuman face so stop coping.

I could not stop laughing when I first saw that video. I suppose he didn't brush up on Wikitravel quite enough beforehand :lul::lul::lul:

He probably got his dick sucked by a trashy whore a couple blocks away, I bet it hurts when he pees now :horror::fire:

Basically, I'll never forget the story of a french expat to Thailand who got married and had a kid only for both him and his hapa infant to be murdered by a gang thieves who were friends with the foid. I don't support race mixing so I don't support white men doing what the french guy did, but the noodle whore certainly didn't need to lead him on to the point of shitting out a kid to and murdering both of them.

I'm happy there were no whiteknights at least.
Think the people there just didn't want to get involved because the dude is white. If they were beating up on an Asian dude things would be different.

What a pathetic manlet faggot. I'll bet the PUAs told him that the girls would start sucking his dick on the spot. Fucking con artists

Think the people there just didn't want to get involved because the dude is white. If they were beating up on an Asian dude things would be different.
What if it was a black guy or a curry?

rofl does everyone in thailand know how to kickbox? im pretty impressed at the foid tbh

Last edited:
Jbw theory debunked.

Acne scarred Arab and his ethnicoper posse on suicide watch, maybe they'll finally leave their basements and realise ethnics are volcels.

What if it was a black guy or a curry?
Probably some kind of race riot would ensue. WKs get the most angry when a low tier man does something to upset women.

The race of the guy is definitely a factor in the way the crowd behaves.

rofl does everything in thailand know how to kickbox? im pretty impressed at the foid tbh
I wonder if the fight kept going if he'd be able to finish them off or if they would.

rofl does everything in thailand know how to kickbox? im pretty impressed at the foid tbh
Thai boxing is a very popular fighting sport in the world. It's got its name because it started in Thailand. Women probably all know how to do it.

Probably some kind of race riot would ensue. WKs get the most angry when a low tier man does something to upset women.

The race of the guy is definitely a factor in the way the crowd behaves.
Crowd people are extremely low IQ, they're like lemmings who follow the leader wk's. I can't believe those cucks only care about their femoids when a low value man does something to them, but they won't do anything if a chad beats the crap out them.

Just go to thailand bro
Whites slay like crazy there bro

I'm sure he wouldn't got beat if he would've groped her from front. Coz he tried to grop her from back she had no idea it's a white male. On the side note, see their skimpy pants, does anyone of you really think those femoids aren't bitches?

I'm sure he wouldn't got beat if he would've groped her from front. Coz he tried to grop her from back she had no idea it's a white male. On the side note, see their skimpy pants, does anyone of you really think those femoids aren't bitches?
Lolwut? They all eventually looked at him and still kept attacking him. His subhuman presence disgusted them.

It's over if you are a beta tier white man.

Acne scarred Arab and his ethnicoper posse on suicide watch, maybe they'll finally leave their basements and realise ethnics are volcels.
@13k??? Hope so too.

Lol this is just sad lmao

Ngl this made me lol hard, can't believe I missed it :lul::lul:

You know it's over if they reject you on their shithole.

No but blacks can easily get laid in thailand too, so can curries and mid easterners. So 2/10 white males getting action from girls in thailand means nothing. They want a greencard and some cash boyo.

If you are clapped in America then you are clapped in Antarctica too, Penguins will go out of their way to avoid your subhuman face so stop coping.
cope itsover said they hate nigs in thailand

I don't see any groping. Looks like he was grabbing her arms to maker her stop. Do we even know what lead to this?

Also, lol at every other comment being about hating whites. SJWs are perfectly ok with racism, as long as the right targets are involved.

awesome, i hope all whites in thailand get scared and leave (will never happen)

more pussy for anyone brave enough to go

So the Girls were a bunch of nurses from BangKong who were on a holiday in Pattaya the blame is on the Thai people they have an entire city turned into a brothel the guy though the girls were the usually whores. Who can blame him ?

this is the most insane cope i have ever seen, blackops2cel gets matched in SEA what is this cope?

Listen to his screaming at 0:25, I would've just ran away, ffs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back