Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting White toilets are still disgusting

Lurkercel_678

Lurkercel_678

Recruit
★★★★
I know you probably think “muh eye/hair/pale skin color” but white toilets are by far: they have so much mental problems is almost fucking scary, couple that with the feminist attitude of sheboons, and just overall acting like entitled brats: and you basically have a white toilet.

I don’t know why some currys and nigs worship these disgusting animals? (From what I’ve seen it’s mostly currys and nigs) Seriously, white toilets have already been ran through.

They may look feminine, but they’re terrible mothers too! They’re the most mentally insane, sometimes leaving the families they are with for drugs and the streets.

This is just reality: white toilets, are still toilets, and are nothing special!

Agreed they have been thoroughly niggerified

Their pale skin doesn't mask their somber complexion

Coomskin foids are the most cold hearted ones

They are in my country. They act like entitled and bratty cunts
It's crazy hearing how BRUTAL it is in other Western countries; because over here, White foids are FEMININE as fuck, and they're ALWAYS partnered with other White males.

Last edited:
IMG 0689

It's crazy hearing how BRUTAL it is in other Western countries; because over here, White foids are FEMININE as fuck, and their ALWAYS partnered with other White males.
Interesting. Here, they are openly bisexual, openly Chad only, and just nasty to talk to

It's crazy hearing how BRUTAL it is in other Western countries; because over here, White foids are FEMININE as fuck, and their ALWAYS partnered with other White males.
Feminism has empowered them to act like animals on public transport

Genes are everything so white foids will always be at the top

It's crazy hearing how BRUTAL it is in other Western countries; because over here, White foids are FEMININE as fuck, and they're ALWAYS partnered with other White males.
"with white chads"

They are disloyal whores who love black men.

I first assumed the topic was about actual crappers

speaking of toilets my food ration is apparently not good for me its very hard for me to crap nowadays cryface

Mayowhores are insufferable. The niggresses are even more unbearable.