Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White toilet bartenders are the worst.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
white toilets are the most degenerate evil peices of shit to exist give them any power whatsoever and they'll abuse some low value white male every single time. Non white toilets don't even acknowledge the fact I exist and male normies are far less concerned with my looks but white toilets the second they have a chance to they have to abuse me in some capacity. With bartenders they can cut you off whenever they feel like it or ban you. Every single time I've been to a bar and was cut off arbitrarily or banned was a foid. Inb4 IT faggots/foids make up a story in their own head of what happens no I'm not dropping black pills on them as hilarious as that would be no I don't hit on them and no I'm not rude either. I don't leave tips so Im sure that's pissed some cunts off but then Im not engaging in some giant wealth transfer scheme from hard working men such as myself to useless cunts you opened a fridge and twisted a bottle cap you don't deserve some large tip for that you useless roastie. I'll use an example I get cut off and kicked out for one slight stumble didn't fall or anything simply stumbled slightly once to one side. Meanwhile there's people in there walking much worse than that who got a pass and hell one person was fed drinks long enough to end up out front puking on the street and passed out on a bench.

fucking racist

fucking racist
I am a stormcel so yes. Ironically I've got racial loyalty but white toilets must always stab us in the back. White toilets really are the lowest form of life.

White females are the worst

I am a stormcel so yes. Ironically I've got racial loyalty but white toilets must always stab us in the back. White toilets really are the lowest form of life.
Are Slavic ones better than others?

white toilets are the most degenerate evil peices of shit to exist give them any power whatsoever and they'll abuse some low value white male every single time.
sheboon is more degenerate on average due to low Iq loq impulse ghetto living hood trash lifestyle

Most toilets are white...

Even most urinals are white...

No wonder they are worshipped in India