Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White tallfags on this site are in denial

P

prajeet88

Wizard
How I WISH I looked like the guy on the right. UGLY tall NT white guys who look like Napoleon Dynamite live life 1 notch above easy mode.

Bro, I’m white and 6 feet tall. It’s not the pussy magnet you think it is, or I wouldn’t be here. No height for your autism

silly prajeet

I said NT in my post
My bad. I didn’t notice that. Still though I don’t think your height would be a huge pussy magnet with a face like his even if you are NT. He probably just got lucky there. I legit have a better face than him and still get nothing, probably because of my Asperger’s.

white people people mog me

6'+ whitefags are all fakecels

Esp if they are 2024fags

Bro, I’m white and 6 feet tall. It’s not the pussy magnet you think it is, or I wouldn’t be here. No height for your autism
Unless you're severely autistic (which is simply not true) then it's impossible to be incel while being white and 6'0

Unless you're severely autistic (which is simply not true) then it's impossible to be incel while being white and 6'0
Bro, the height isn’t the magic pussy magnet y’all think it is. If it really was the pussy magnet you think it is, I wouldn’t fucking be here. You gotta have some other good traits for the height to help you get girls. The only thing my height does for me is stop other men from messing around with me. I never even came close to getting a gf. I haven’t even had a female friend after 5th grade.

Or deformed or gigaframelet or micropenis. Even then you cant be truecel because ethnics especially noodles will throw themselves at you, you just can’t get white women.

Bro, the height isn’t the magic pussy magnet y’all think it is. If it really was the pussy magnet you think it is, I wouldn’t fucking be here. You gotta have some other good traits for the height to help you get girls. The only thing my height does for me is stop other men from messing around with me. I never even came close to getting a gf. I haven’t even had a female friend after 5th grade.
Oyyyyyyyyyyyuyyyy

i would maybe believe you if you had an utterly ugly face, which is not the case since you´ve clearly said to facemog many guys

idk dude at the end of the day i couldnt care less about who is incel but you definitely can and will ascend

i would maybe believe you if you had an utterly ugly face, which is not the case since you´ve clearly said to facemog many guys

idk dude at the end of the day i couldnt care less about who is incel but you definitely can and will ascend
It sure would be nice to ascend eventually, but being my age with absolutely zero relationship experience would disgust almost any woman. Woman expect you to have certain experiences by a certain age, and they don’t want to have to teach you. Even my own family members look at me funny when they find out I never came close to getting a gf. I think my only chance at ascending is if I try to date older women on a cougar dating site. Some of those older women get kicks out of “teaching” an inexperienced guy. Even my own mother told me I should try that since women my own age would never give me a chance.

What about tall ethnics? Many ethnicels here claim they’re even bigger fakecels, since it’s less common for them to be tall.

True, being non NT and having no social skills is a death sentence for most.

6'+ whitefags are all fakecels

Esp if they are 2024fags
Yep, on the other hand the more I see how they think the more I realize I'd rather have them rot here instead of go outside

True, being non NT and having no social skills is a death sentence for most.
Yep. I don’t know why so many don’t get this. If you aren’t Chad tier or at least chadlite in looks, autism is a social death sentence. I’m slightly below average facially and it’s not like girls throw themselves at me and dating apps won’t work for someone of my looks level. How do people expect me to meet girls when I don’t even have an actual friend group to introduce me to some? When you can hardly even make friends because of your Asperger’s it’s gonna be even harder to get a gf

Joined May 6, 2024
And I also have more posts than you. Just the fact that I spend so much time on this forum further proves I’m a real Incel. If I could be socializing and getting pussy I’d be out there doing it, not rotting here. Fakecels aren’t gonna sped hours a day on here.

And I also have more posts than you. Just the fact that I spend so much time on this forum further proves I’m a real Incel. If I could be socializing and getting pussy I’d be out there doing it, not rotting here. Fakecels aren’t gonna sped hours a day on here.
Gigacope

This forum is one of my best copes. It’s the only place I can actually get my fill of socializing since I’m an outcast in the real world. I legit had absolutely zero friends during high school and was miserable as fuck

This forum is one of my best copes. It’s the only place I can actually get my fill of socializing since I’m an outcast in the real world. I legit had absolutely zero friends during high school and was miserable as fuck
Ok tallnigger

I'm tall but I'm a freckly curly-haired ginger who looks like Arnold from the magic schoolbus if he had the facial shape of Quentin Tarantino.

You don't get that your height is average ? lol
They're talking about tall mfs, meaning 6'2 and above at that height you start to stand out more regardless of face, you'll slay some poon cause of that alone.

You don't get that your height is average ? lol
They're talking about tall mfs, meaning 6'2 and above at that height you start to stand out more regardless of face, you'll slay some poon cause of that alone.
6ft is still way above average where I’m at since 5’9” is the average height. I know it’s not enough to stand out like crazy, but too many people on here act like being 6ft tall is a magic pussy magnet when it’s not. Like you said, it takes more than that to stand out.

I'm tall but I'm a freckly curly-haired ginger who looks like Arnold from the magic schoolbus if he had the facial shape of Quentin Tarantino.
so... you live life on easy mode but too stupid to put yourself out there

wtf i'm curious about this image

The foid has thicker legs than him JFL

so... you live life on easy mode but too stupid to put yourself out there
i've put myself out there plenty. I've never had a single girl express any level of attraction to me. I am 30yoKHHV with no friends. Every girl I've expressed interest in has rejected me. In HS i was a theater kid and was surrounded by girls nearly every day but none of them was even slightly interested. I only ever got 1 match on tinder and it was a fat black guy with stubble who was only grouped in with the women because he identified as "non-binary" and I was trying to match with every profile without even looking at them.

Being tall doesn't guarantee shit if you're an ugly awkward nerd.

Can relate. (Im technically 5 11 but who cares)

My bad. I didn’t notice that. Still though I don’t think your height would be a huge pussy magnet with a face like his even if you are NT. He probably just got lucky there. I legit have a better face than him and still get nothing, probably because of my Asperger’s.
Elon has aspergers, he bangs

How I WISH I looked like the guy on the right. UGLY tall NT white guys who look like Napoleon Dynamite live life 1 notch above easy mode.

View attachment 1179394
I was born very very short for a White Guy I'm so short I probably couldn't even Ascend in Asia I am 5 ft 3 in tall I live in this abhorrent hellish reality because of it and my reality is absolutely painful compared to most other white guys because of my height I was just born to be the loser I was a loser before I was born I was born with shit genetics and I am totally pissed off at my piece of shit mother for not aborting me I'm pissed off at my piece of shit father for not trying hard enough either way I'm here I'm limited to my own genetic ability but I have to say that I can't speak on behalf of tall people but women normally only care about height from my perspective and money at the end but namely height and my genetics just made sure that I was chosen not to breed I was bullied vigorously because of my height throughout my life I was always told I look like I had Down syndrome and at this point I wish I had the ability the will to self terminate I wish I had the guts to rope but for some strange reason my short little midget ass is still here breathing I live on my own I go to the gym I go to work I come home and masturbate and that's my life I don't see a reason to exist at this point but for some reason I'm just too much of a coward to die

Just fucking stop dude

Can relate. (Im technically 5 11 but who cares)
Yeah, 5’11” is almost the same as 6ft. You can hardly tell the difference when looking at someone. I hate how so many of these fucks act like it’s a magic trick to get laid when it’s not

Elon has aspergers, he bangs
Elon is also the richest man in the world, lol. He can afford to be the biggest betabuxx ever if he wants to. He also has a good frame that makes him look better than me with my narrow shoulders and skinny body. Plus he’s statusmaxxed and women would value that

Inceldom is more of an ethnic problem. White skin is the most attractive skin color, and whites have the best overall stats. So many women lust over white meat, doesn’t even matter what the guy looks like as long as he’s 5’9+ and and has good hair.

The 50th race war this month

Just fucking stop dude
What do you mean? I wouldn’t be here if I wasn’t a real incel. A normie who could ascend easily wouldn’t even post here, let alone spend so much time on here as I do

I'm a fucking mentalcel. I swear, I'm better looking than him.
We didn't get to become players. Bitches expect us to become betabuxx deluxe or Oofy Doofy. I'd rather be MGTOW or incel. Whichever term normal people will use to define me.

Only ethnics and mutts will truly understand this