Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White Supremacy is Lookism

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I fully condemn white supremacy. White supremacy is a form of lookism. To judge someone for the color of their skin is no different than judging someone for their bone structure.

Whites were the ones who pushed for and implemented the global sexual revolution. White people don't have arranged marriages, white people are not some mystical beings to be worshipped, they are a very flawed people who have made some great technological contributions over the years.

And im saying this as a white person.

[UWSL]And im saying this as a white person.[/UWSL]
Yes we know that you’re a little christcuck bitch that hates himself and his race everyone knows that already. That’s why you put your tail between your legs and ran away from me on your shitty thread about why we should be xians :feelsclown::feelskek:

I fully condemn white supremacy. White supremacy is a form of lookism. To judge someone for the color of their skin is no different than judging someone for their bone structure.

Whites were the ones who pushed for and implemented the global sexual revolution. White people don't have arranged marriages, white people are not some mystical beings to be worshipped, they are a very flawed people who have made some great technological contributions over the years.

As a white person I agree, we’ve made most of the contributions to society therefore white supremacy is valid

Yes we know that you’re a little christcuck bitch that hates himself and his race everyone knows that already. That’s why you put your tail between your legs and ran away from me on your shitty thread about why we should be xians :feelsclown::feelskek:

I am a White Supremacist in addition to being a White Nationalist.

I am aware of the fact that most White Nationalists are not White Supremacists, but I happen to believe that my race is superior to other races, on average. That's it. No desire to enslave or oppress any microorganism out there.

How the fuck is this :soy::bluepill:cuck faggot supporter pua cunt is an officer and not banned for his faggotry while i am STILL greycel?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: that's what you get for being a kikecel

(((Canaanites))) were the ones who pushed for and implemented the global sexual revolution.
Allen Ginsburg, (((MSM in the 60s))), music producers behind The Beatles and rockbands at the time, (((Frankfurt Schools))) influence on the Academia.

You need proper education or better training at subversion.

Jews on Twatter are also "hwhite" when they're saying whites are racist and need to be genocided, but Jewish in other faggy posts they make.

Allen Ginsburg, (((MSM in the 60s))), music producers behind The Beatles and rockbands at the time, (((Frankfurt Schools))) influence on the Academia.

You need proper education or better training at subversion.
Anti-semitism is a form of lookism. The reason why Jews have been treated the way they have is largely due to looks. You are propagating lookism my friend.

I am a White Supremacist in addition to being a White Nationalist.

I am aware of the fact that most White Nationalists are not White Supremacists, but I happen to believe that my race is superior to other races, on average. That's it. No desire to enslave or oppress any microorganism out there.
:yes:The only race I feel truly superior to is niggers cuz they r (on avg) low iq
Anti-semitism is a form of lookism. The reason why Jews have been treated the way they have is largely due to looks. You are propagating lookism my friend.
Anti-semitism exists cuz jews r subversive little kikes

Anti-semitism exists cuz jews r subversive little kikes
AAAANNNDDD they control central banking system all over the world AAAANNNNNDDDD they hate every non-Jew, actively plotting their enslavement or extermination.
You dropped "I'm white" act and went for "muh anti-semitism". I've seen 6 gorillion posts like that on the internet so I'm no fool to your tricks.

Have fun drowning in a pit of lava, when The Christ comes back.

AAAANNNDDD they control central banking system all over the world AAAANNNNNDDDD they hate every non-Jew, actively plotting their enslavement or extermination.
You dropped "I'm white" act and went for "muh anti-semitism". I've seen 6 gorillion posts like that on the internet so I'm no fool to your tricks.

Have fun drowning in a pit of lava, when The Christ comes back.
I work in financial consulting, I've studied our banking system for years. Once you understand it you'll actually appreciate the beauty in its complexity and the eloquently of its tools.

I work in financial consulting, I've studied our banking system for years. Once you understand it you'll actually appreciate the beauty in its complexity and the eloquently of its tools.
I don't see much beauty in usury and fiat money based on fictional debt placed on people as soon as they get registered as new citizens.

I don't see much beauty in usury and fiat money based on fictional debt placed on people as soon as they get registered as new citizens.
Debt based money and credit creation allows for a proportional increase in the money supply to match an increase in goods and services. It allows for steady and reliable inflation. It anchors the value of the currency with debt so a malleable and fluctuating money supply can still retain value. If it weren't for fiat money the world would be a lot less stable and we'd be at the whims of whatever the market deemed the value of our currency to be.

Debt based money and credit creation allows for a proportional increase in the money supply to match an increase in goods and services. It allows for steady and reliable inflation. It anchors the value of the currency with debt so a malleable and fluctuating money supply can still retain value. If it weren't for fiat money the world would be a lot less stable and we'd be at the whims of whatever the market deemed the value of our currency to be.
Inflation is never reliable or necessary.
And thanks to fiat money we are using now, we ARE at the whim of whatever the (((market))) deems the value of our currency to be.
Barter is the way to go or at least using coins with thoroughly measured amount of noble metals (gold and silver), of course, after having calculated total amount of such metals in respective countries.

Contrarian stance.

Inflation is never reliable or necessary.
And thanks to fiat money we are using now, we ARE at the whim of whatever the (((market))) deems the value of our currency to be.
Barter is the way to go or at least using coins with thoroughly measured amount of noble metals (gold and silver), of course, after having calculated total amount of such metals in respective countries.

Contrarian stance.
>And thanks to fiat money we are using now, we ARE at the whim of whatever the (((market))) deems the value of our currency to be.

Fiat money allows the central government to manipulate the value of the currency through QE, interest rates, reserve requirements, as well as
taxes and spending. It gives us far more power over the value than in say a gold standard.

Imagine if we enter a recession, and we need to expand the money supply by 10%... under gold you can't do it, under my system you can.

we need to expand the money supply by 10%

manipulate the value of the currency through QE, interest rates, reserve requirements
We don't need either of those for trade market to function in healthy way. Supply-demand and abundance-scarcity of a product/service are enough
In the system you describe you want to make your influence look useful (when it isn't) and profit from it without providing anything of substance.

Caucasian people are indeed superior that's why I am a Nazi curry

We don't need either of those for trade market to function in healthy way. Supply-demand and abundance-scarcity of a product/service are enough
In the system you describe you want to make your influence look useful (when it isn't) and profit from it without providing anything of substance.
So how would the governments run deficits in your system?

So how would the governments run deficits in your system?
National debt is forgiven/made irrelevant. Currency with fiat money is abolished, new money takes its place (((central banks))) influence goes out of the window.
Similarily to what uncle Adolf did in the 30s or Gaddafi tried to pull off with oil transactions before coup d'etat was staged.

National debt is forgiven/made irrelevant. Currency with fiat money is abolished, new money takes its place (((central banks))) influence goes out of the window.
Similarily to what uncle Adolf did in the 30s or Gaddafi tried to pull off with oil transactions before coup d'etat was staged.
Hitler and Gaddafi did exactly what I suggest.

They created fiat currencies that were controlled by the central government.

I read the title, and went "feminists are white supremacists, then. Not surprising tbh.* :feelshaha:

Hitler and Gaddafi did exactly what I suggest.

They created fiat currencies that were controlled by the central government.
They weren't fiat, you subverting idiot.

That's another Jewish debate tactic, reverse the meaning of certain terms to suit your general idea.
Gaslight your opponent, if all goes to shit - play with emotions and forget you ever debated anyone (who defeated you).

I don't have time for your shit, beacuse spectators are not paying attnetion to our bout.

All Blessings, Glory and Honour to Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Peace!:feelsautistic::feelsokman:

True.

There is racism wherever you go in this world but the biggest difference is that the racism in America has a white supremacist twists to it which makes it much worst imo. You are treated according to your race (looks) and your fate is determined. You could be a korean guy in medical school but if there was a shooting yesterday by a cambodian/vietnamese thug in the neighborhood, people don't care that you are a korean guy. You are an Asian thug now just like the criminal yesterday that committed the shooting, who just happened to be Asian.

I don't doubt at all that the vast majority of white foids find men of color to be repulsive. But I also think that there is culture involved in it. In America, white males are allowed to date foids of color which is acceptable. If foids do it, especially if the man of color she chooses is non-black (because black men are somewhat tolerable), that is totally out of line and she will be ostracized for it and rejected by her tribe. That is probably why she usually wants the man of color she chooses to be much richer. In Europe for example, I think the foids find men of color just as repulsive as their white American counterparts, yet they do give ethnic males a chance because there isn't this strong racist/hypocritical mate-guarding as with white American men.

From all walks of life you experience it as a person of color. Whether that be dating, housing, finance, education (racist piece of shit admin and teachers/professors), jobs, healthcare (yes, racist piece of shit doctors), police, . Etc... list goes on and on. If you aren't white you aren't priority and you will struggle.

No one really gives a shit about mass inceldom of Asian American men, or niggers shooting each other up in the inner cities, sheboons aborting babies in extraordinary high numbers, or missing persons of color. Hell no one to this day would of ever heard of ER if he didn't have a few white victims. No one would have cared that he stabbed his ricecel roommates to death. It was only when they saw the parents of his white victims crying on TV and pleading for gun reform. Or the fact that he threatened and failed ultimately in shooting up a sorority house full of prime rich white stacies.

Last edited: