Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White suburbs are turning into Black ghettos.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I live in a kind of suburban area full of mostly whites, outside of a house of 9 illegals living a couple houses down from me and Jesus Christ is it the epitome of white trash. There is a drug addict family in the house in front of mine who all day every day get into fights and smoke weed and sell it, single moms usually fat and with dyed hair are littered throughout the neighborhood with 2 or 3 kids from different fathers that the women despise and treat like crap and arguments every day from the families.

inceldom discussion?

The time it went wrong was the moment when women's rights are allowed and j00s are allowed to subvert this nation.

Giving foids rights was humanity’s biggest tragedy.

Giving foids rights were the worst thing happen to earth
But ıdc white suburbans are boring and isolated as fuck

I'm a city boy

It’s because of rap music it glorifies that type of behavior nowadays that’s why. Women will still only whites though it’s just the new cool thing to be black

It’s because of rap music it glorifies that type of behavior nowadays that’s why. Women will still only whites though it’s just the new cool thing to be black

Not if the black men are reasonably tall, show aggressive NT behavior, and try to be outwardly showy like having dreadlocks or face tattoos, things a lot of white guys still don't have.

Not if the black men are reasonably tall, show aggressive NT behavior, and try to be outwardly showy like having dreadlocks or face tattoos, things a lot of white guys still don't have.
Look man I’m black if you want to do well as a black guy you ether gotta be a 6”4 jacked Tyrone dude or lightskin and tall. Being a short black guy is like being another ethnic minority.

Look man I’m black if you want to do well as a black guy you ether gotta be a 6”4 jacked Tyrone dude or lightskin and tall. Being a short black guy is like being another ethnic minority.
Yeah I agree tbh. Sub 6ft Uncle Toms are incel as fuck especially Zoomers.