Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White subcultures like emo and prep died out because people got more nonwhite, and thus uglier/ more ghetto angry.

is my assessment accurate

• yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Diet wiggerism on the more NT and more japanophilic on the less NT. and meme culture. That's the zoomer generation for you.

Shit is ugly now and most people cope by turning to nonwhite thug culture bc they're not hot attractive whites who can enjoy more bougie subcultures. That are more geared towards hot people with pale skin/ sharp features.

Last edited:
Tbh I think most white people still like alternative music to show off they're murrica pre-hapas/ giant mexican immigration/ retarded wigger culture ruining shit.

Gotta be at least 5'9-5'10 (prolly 6' now) with an upper middle class vibe to make it in these avenues or you're just the out of place smelly monkey.

I just listen to edgy rock music or sad electronic/pop music

I saw two subhuman fat indian foids wearing emo shit and piercings lmao it made me gag

xxxtentacion GIF
People like him popularized it for blacks ,and now with carti
IMG 8170
and opium blacks are becoming in tune with the emo shit . But I think some can pull it off but most cant as there faces are so ugly but these two have the faces for it and by them being celebrities of course everyone will follow what they see them do @Pinpoint

Last edited:
xxxtentacion GIF
People like him popularized it for blacks ,and now with carti View attachment 1252685 and opium blacks are becoming in tune with the emo shit . But I think some can pull it off but most cant as there faces are so ugly but these two have the faces for it and by them being celebrities of course everyone will follow what they see them do @Pinpoint
Solarpunk/ afrofuturism is all gay and white people laugh at it.

Im still black metal since the 80's

Ok they’re cringe then

Indians think they’re white?
They didn't think they're white but they were dressing emo and stuff. They probably didn't know being emo is a white thing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back